Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Well the one thing VillaChris, is that he looks like scoring more goals. He's breaking into the box, and importantly he's coming into the ball late in a move when the team have made space for him. Seems his teammates know he has a good shot on him.

He still snatches at most of them but with time used confidence he'll score a few more, it's in his locker.

Well the one thing VillaChris, is that he looks like scoring more goals. He's breaking into the box, and importantly he's coming into the ball late in a move when the team have made space for him. Seems his teammates know he has a good shot on him.

He still snatches at most of them but with time used confidence he'll score a few more, it's in his locker.

I think this is spot on. His goal against the Tesco bags is a perfect example . It was almost telegraphed, from the run, the pass, the way he approached the ball and set himself to shoot I felt I knew it was in before it was struck. Feel he can definitely weigh in with more goals both in the remainder of this season and the future.

Â