Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

he hasn't actually left yet. Still wouldn't be surprised if there's no truth to it.

Just becaue the BBC say something about Fabien Delph, I wouldn't take it as gospel. They're just as much likely to follow what others are saying in this day and age.

Edited by useless

**** you Fabian! You've made me look like a right word removed! I wish you had buggered off to Man City now, so I wasn't made to look like such a fickle fool! I'm fuming!  :angry:  :rant:

OK, I've thought it through, and I'm ready to forgive you.  ;)

Feel bad for criticising him before aha. But to the person who wished he'd step on an upside down plug, shame on you.

:D

Was me, sorry mate.

You should apologise to Fabian not me! Then sacrifice your foot by stepping on said plug as punishment!

I could kiss him on the bald head right now if i could!

I wouldn't go that far, but definitely thankful to him for staying.

Honestly, I don't think he'd get much of a lookin at Man City...but for the Villa he's a great asset really, our club would really struggle to find a ready to go replacement.  We obviously have new options incoming in Gueye, but he's an unproven talent within the Premierleague...we just couldn't find a ready to go premiership captain quality player in a month of sundays I think (and it would cost a fortune).

I'm pretty sure this time 6 months ago we are all saying the same thing but....Sorry Fabian.

2 things I've learned.:

1) the only universal truth is ITSOTP

And

2) Rodney Marsh is a bitter old word removed who deserves to die of an AIDS enhanced dose of the galloping cock rot.

• Like 4

I literally can't get my head round the u-turn. He was obviously as near as you're likely to get.

Hoping there's a mega takeover in place.

Either way we've kept our best player. So its a positive. And I'm quite happy to eat humble pie in there being no loyalty in football.

Still don't believe he's as loyal as he made out in jan otherwise there wouldn't have been a clause/move in pipeline.

I'm pretty sure this time 6 months ago we are all saying the same thing but....Sorry Fabian.

2 things I've learned.:

1) the only universal truth is ITSOTP

And

2) Rodney Marsh is a bitter old word removed who deserves to die of an AIDS enhanced dose of the galloping cock rot.

This every time. For both incoming and outgoing.

• Like 3

Two statements from Delph in the last 6 months.

One said that he'd signed a new contract, was proud and here for the long run.

The second was that he's proud and going nowhere.

Everything else is journalistic spackle (Google that, it's a great word). We've seen no quotes, no photos, nothing to suggest he's done anything except what he's said.

He may have done down Citeh, he may not have. Either way he's committed to the cause. That's what you want from a captain.

well said

Â