Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Here we go (these comments are very much recent) i'll point a few interesting ones out :

I would say he'll probably join the ever increasing list of players to leave either Villa or Brum and play for Walsall on a permanent deal within the next couple of years. He has never done anything that has convinced me he's a quality player. All set for the Bescot.

He also had a loan spell with Leicester City and they also couldn't supply him with the type of service he needed.

Again last night as when with us he seems to have no appetite for the physical side of the game. He always seems to be waiting to be 'played into' a goal scoring oportunity.

Not a player for this level.

I still can't believe he managed to get in the u21's Euro's ahead of Jay Rod. It was a classic example of the "big club syndrome". irritated.gif

He's a very average player.

An awful performance yesterday. Didn't pose a threat or even cause Shack or Duff to break sweat. I never saw him as a Hollowayesque player. If this guy makes it as a Championship striker, never mind a Premier League one I will be very surprised.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114075544&page=1

Here we go (these comments are very much recent) i'll point a few interesting ones out :

http://boards.footym...14075544&page=1

I'm actually pretty alarmed at those comments. I thought he would have done well at Blackpool. Going to be difficult now to move him on even for a nominal fee and Lambert might think it's time to let him go on a free at the end of the season.

• 1 month later...

ive never rated him, the only way it matters to us of how many goals he scores on loan is how much we can get for him, he will never ever make it in the premier league, league one, maybe championship is his level

Hopefully he has a good season this time around, sell him for a couple of million.

I don't think he has a future at Villa but I think some are being a bit harsh on him - remember he is still young and hasn't played much first team football, we have a lot of young players still finding their feet. Ultimately I think he'll end up in the championship, maybe low prem eventually a bit like Luke Moore.

Never rated him or saw anything to suggest he was any better than the Moore brothers

I would take Luke Moore back in, to coin a VT phrase "a heartbeat"

Would love him on our bench instead of Bowery

Â