Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

to be fair, i can see what both CI and trentvilla are saying

i agree with moore over bowery in the sense that we know we will get goals from luke, we dont know if we will get them from bowery, and lets be honest, theres a high chance bowery will be out of his depth in the premier league, but it was a cheap gamble anyway, however, lukes attitude stinks

but on the flip side, with CI saying hed prefer moore over bowery, but delf over moore, hes saying delf is the favoured option, but then bowery is better than delf

its abit ar se about face lol

but then... whos cares!

What reasons ?

Why on earth would you prefer something with a scoring record of 5 in 44 who is proven not to be good enough at this level to a kid who might just be?

Especially when by your own admission Moore isn't as good as a striker we've shipped out on loan and who the fans of that club think is as average as most of us do.

Your opinion literally makes no sense at all.

What ! Of course it was, I would rather a pumped Luke Moore or Fonz off the bench than Bowery

Surely you can't not see that,? If not you are deluded

Didn't Jeremy Peace say Luke Moore was the worst business he ever did?

Have you seen Jordan Bowery play for long enough in a Villa shirt to convince you he is worse than the wastrel that is Luke Moore?

Or are you just talking out of your arse?

On what universe would I give a shit what Jermey Peace thinks ?

Jeremy Peace - Chairman of small but successful Premier League football club.

CI - Internet troll.

Make up your own mind.

I'd honestly rather have Bowery on the bench than Luke Moore. To put it one way, I'd rather take my chances on a mystery box that could have anything from gold to shit inside, then just take the box labelled "shit".

• Like 1

And everyone conveniently forgets we have stats on Bowery at Chesterfield

10 goals in 83 games. Shit or Comedy Gold

Luke Moore or Fonz please

Nathan Delfouneso - 14 in 83 games = 1 goal in 5.93 games

Jordan Bowery - 17 goals in 106 games = 1 goal in 6.24 games

Luke Moore - 32 goals 205 games = 1 goal in 6.4 games

There you go CI.

Delfouneso is better than Bowery but Bowery is better than Moore :D

Ah, statistics. Putty-like, in the way they can be shaped to their user's whim. For example...

Luke Moore career league strike rate over 9+ seasons (using actual time on pitch as opposed to number of games) = 1 goal every 3.4 games

Jordan Bowery career league strike rate over 3+ seasons = 1 goal every 3.8 games

Sooooo in less than half the time that Luke Moore has been playing football, Bowery has almost equalled his strike rate. Of course, who knows if Bowery'll be any good. But I do know Luke Moore isn't.

Â