Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

I would take Luke Moore back in, to coin a VT phrase "a heartbeat"

Would love him on our bench instead of Bowery

Luke's a handy player, but has scored 5 goals in 44 league appearances for Swansea.

We did well to got 3.5m for him.

I don't see that it matters.

You stated that you wished he was on our bench so either way it matters not, he is crap and always has been crap.

Oh and I find it a little odd that last August following a Delfouneso goal against Hereford you said;

osted 23 August 2011 - 08:34 PM

He's like a good Luke Moore

Which implies to me that you thought then that Luke Moore wasn't any good. Yet a little over a year later you are saying you wish he was on our bench ahead of a player we've not had a chance to form an opinion on yet.

Given the woeful scoring stats already provided for Moore and the fact he has done knob all since August 2011 to impress I'm curious what has caused such a dramatic change of opinion from yourself?

Or perhaps you are just posting to get a reaction.

I don't see that it matters.

You stated that you wished he was on our bench so either way it matters not, he is crap and always has been crap.

Oh and I find it a little odd that last August following a Delfouneso goal against Hereford you said;

Which implies to me that you thought then that Luke Moore wasn't any good. Yet a little over a year later you are saying you wish he was on our bench ahead of a player we've not had a chance to form an opinion on yet.

Given the woeful scoring stats already provided for Moore and the fact he has done knob all since August 2011 to impress I'm curious what has caused such a dramatic change of opinion from yourself?

Or perhaps you are just posting to get a reaction.

Luke Moore had a very good spell under MON, he looked the part, then his head went. But he had the ability, it's a shame he didn't monopolise on that.

As for digging posts out of mine from 18 months ago ? Seriously WTF ! Lol

Luke Moore had a very good spell under MON, he looked the part, then his head went. But he had the ability, it's a shame he didn't monopolise on that.

As for digging posts out of mine from 18 months ago ? Seriously WTF ! Lol

Just highlighting the total inconsistency of your view and how seemingly nothing has changed in the period in between in order to justify it.

You are tying yourself up in knots tbh. The point is very clear and simple. LM is a better option off the bench than JB.

Who moderates the Mods on this place ? ;-)

No I'm really not, I am though showing your statement to be at best a little daft.

It is you that is tying yourself in knots by not being able to remember what you've previously posted.

How exactly is Luke Moore and his woeful scoring record a better option on the bench than a player I suspect you've never seen play? Someone who by your own admission isn't as good as someone we've currently farmed off to Blackpool because he isn't good enough.

I'm not sure exactly what you think I've posted that needs moderating, all I've done is question a rather daft post which I suspect wasn't something you actually believe.

arent people allowed to change their opinions on this forum? even over a 12 month span?

Obviously people can change their mind.

I asked what had happened to cause such a change given that Moore has done next to nothing in the time that would result in such a change in view.

I got no answer, I assume because of that very reason because he didn't actually think we could do with Moore on the bench.

Â