Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Pay attention at the back!..Do the maths son!..

what maths? The league pyramid is

Premiership

Championship

League 1

League 2

So should we be relegated this year we go to the division called championship, not the division called 2.

Oh dear me you will be calling it The Premier League Next!..

Bottom line is lamberk the clown will have us in division 2 next season!..

Edited by sutherland

Premiership

Championship

League 1

League 2

So should we be relegated this year we go to the division called championship, not the division called 2.

There is no such league as the Premier League.

• 1 month later...

Premiership

Championship

League 1

League 2

You're being both childish and presenting opinion as fact - what's wrong with you?

• Like 1

6 Goals in 32 games is not a good return, I fear a tumble down the ranks for Nathan after this season. This was his big chance to shine, and give us a glimpse of whether he could do the business if given a regular run of football, and he hasn't taken it. I know there have been managerial upheavals at Blackpool this season, but if he wants to make it in the PL he needs to shine bright in the Championship and he hasn't.

7 goals in 18 starts isn't a bad return for the lad in all competitions. Would be interesting to see his minutes per goal stats. Not arguing that he's good enough for villa but using 10 minute sub appearances will distort the stats.

I don't think a 1 in 3 ratio is bad in a struggling side. I've always been convinced that given a run of games he'd score a fair few goals. Never really had a fair go at it for me. Mind you I don't see him in training so can only trust the managers that do.

• Like 1

I don't think a 1 in 3 ratio is bad in a struggling side. I've always been convinced that given a run of games he'd score a fair few goals. Never really had a fair go at it for me. Mind you I don't see him in training so can only trust the managers that do.

Agree with this

Â