Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If I want to avoid kids, I go to spit'n'sawdust real ale boozers, where women and children would have no desire to go in the first place. 

And the women that do have bigger dicks than most men, I know exactly the kinda place you mean.

On 28/03/2018 at 19:53, Xela said:

There is a place in Brum (http://www.colmoreclub.co.uk/) which is open to men and women but i'd wager its 100% male membership

Johnny come lately. 

St Paul's club is the only proper club in Birmingham, though they have also bowed down to the ladies. 

I don't play golf but a few years ago I was at a Golf day at Edgbaston Golf Club and I saw 2 what I assume were members stare at and tut a lady golfer on her way past. 

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Johnny come lately. 

St Paul's club is the only proper club in Birmingham, though they have also bowed down to the ladies. 

I don't play golf but a few years ago I was at a Golf day at Edgbaston Golf Club and I saw 2 what I assume were members stare at and tut a lady golfer on her way past. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with a few men or women only clubs as long as there are plenty of others that admit both.

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair this is the most interesting to happen in cricket for years. 

Oh, come on. What about that time at The Oval, when they stopped for tea two minutes early? 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, come on. What about that time at The Oval, when they stopped for tea two minutes early? 

Oh man, what a day that was. I hadn’t been that excited since that time that guy thought he was going to get 3 runs but actually only got 2 runs. 

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Disappointed with @mjmooney referencing that for the cheap shock value. 

That moment when you think you've blocked the only working toilet in the office (knowing there's someone waiting to come in after you) and at the last minute, the weight of the water finally pushes your log-jam round the u-bend.

7 minutes ago, choffer said:

That moment when you think you've blocked the only working toilet in the office (knowing there's someone waiting to come in after you) and at the last minute, the weight of the water finally pushes your log-jam round the u-bend.

Ah yes, the very satisfying *shlafuuuurp* sound

On 31/03/2018 at 11:00, Stevo985 said:

Oh man, what a day that was. I hadn’t been that excited since that time that guy thought he was going to get 3 runs but actually only got 2 runs. 

To be fair, you can do this for just about any sport.

Who remembers the time Hourihane used his head to move the ball in to the goal, rather than using his foot?! 

Absolute carnage it was!

15 minutes ago, turvontour said:

To be fair, you can do this for just about any sport.

Who remembers the time Hourihane used his head to move the ball in to the goal, rather than using his foot?! 

Absolute carnage it was!

No. Cricket is boring.

• Like 1

Â