Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'd like to take ours down, but rules is rules. Not Twelfth Night until Friday. 

As much as I like it up, I just wanted to try and get back to normal ready for work on Wednesday. The house was in dire need of a tidy up, so today was the day. Didn't want to spend my last day off tomorrow with the house the way it was. 

• Like 1

Last night I had my first unbroken eight hours sleep for months. Good start to the day. Then today I cracked a longstanding problem I had with my recording software. Then I watched the Villa game. 

Just off to the pub quiz... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

The always classless Phil Taylor getting destroyed in his last darts final.

Once you remember that he had his potential MBE taken away after being charged for indecent assault on two ladies in a caravan, it's hard to give too much of a toss how good he is or isn't at darts. 

On 12/15/2017 at 19:14, Stevo985 said:

That I've managed to make it to (apparently) the third test without even realising the Ashes were taking place.

Hopefully one day I'll realise my dream of the entire event passing me by without me noticing.

And I've only just found out it's over :D 

16 hours ago, Xela said:

Ordered a Dominos - said 90 mins delivery time. Came in 15. Get in! (and yes, it was cooked!)

"Mighty meaty", knowing you !

How's the new year diet plan going ? ;)

Cadbury’s Roundies - **** beautiful. Individually foil wrapped biscuits. Lovely.

Tyrells Black Truffle crisps - seriously probably the best crisps I’ve ever had, as good as their Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry. Tyrell’s > Kettle.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Having my house to myself after 6 weeks of various overseas visitors. Feels like I've been simultaneously running a hotel, laundry service and taxi firm for all of December.

Actually, thinking about it, this could just as easily go in the "....that shouldn't" thread but I'll savour the peace for the next two weeks until they return.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Cadbury’s Roundies - **** beautiful. Individually foil wrapped biscuits. Lovely.

Oh my, yes! Love them! Bit like what I imagine crack to be like.

Â