Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

She's fame pretty.

Put her in joggers at 7.30 in the morning popping to Tesco you'd look straight through her. 

Put most women in good make up, nice dresses and give them a tan and they'd look lovely. 

She's just a nice looking, normal girl.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Lets be Honest Virgin have only banned the Heil because Branson is a huge remainer. Pity he does it now when its all over bar the shouting instead of 3 years ago.

Yes its good in a way too late kind of way

Branson is still a twunt

The Heil is still an awful hate rag

Not much has changed

The Mail on Sunday was remain though, which I found bizarre.  Anyway I'm most shocked by trains selling newspapers.  You can't buy anything on a train down here, not even snacks or drinks any more.

I'm thinking that @Xela's liking of our Rita is more down to the fact she looks like she'd be filthy, rather than being a classic beauty.

I should probably keep out of sexism thread having just written that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All the talk of ‘heil’ reminded me of something funny that happened on my honeymoon in December.

We were in a hotel where the staff referred to each other a ‘family members’, and whenever they greeted people they put their right hand on their heart. A bit of a saft, ‘look how caring we are’ gimmick, but they were nice with it. I remember thinking to myself that it seemed a bit like a Hitler salute, as there must have been some hotel workers who got a bit sick of it.

One morning my wife must have been half asleep on our way to breakfast, because when two ‘family members’ walked past us and did the hand-on-heart gesture, my wife did it back to them while saying “Morning”. We laughed, her more through embarrassment than anything.

I said that she may aswell have said “Zoltan!” 

18 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I'm thinking that @Xela's liking of our Rita is more down to the fact she looks like she'd be filthy, rather than being a classic beauty.

I should probably keep out of sexism thread having just written that.

I think a lot of VTers are adopting a “ladies first” approach before posting in that thread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Count me in with the Rita Ora Is Not Particularly Attractive camp. Can't see the appeal at all. 

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep. I am with you MJ & ICS.

Shes been round the block more times than a tramps dog.

Much more classier women out there.

Fine. But would you turn her down? (Personal relationships aside)

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Fine. But would you turn her down? (Personal relationships aside)

Honestly Steveo, Yes I would.

The minute she started talking I would lose my hard on...

Susanna Reid on the other hand.. now we're cooking with gas!

In a parallel universe where I am single, attractive enough and young enough to be on Rita Oras radar, and we have spent enough time to be at the point that we would sleep together, I am afraid I am also in the no camp. I don't get her, I don't see why people consider her pretty, oh telly scrubs her up well, but one she seems like a piece of work and as @lapal_fan says, fame pretty. 

Nah 1/10 WNB.

Rita-Ora-Without-Makeup-8.jpg 

I have a confession in that I have never been a leering male that gets worked up over considered beautiful women. Even at work there is a Polish girl that seems to set every straight male off, just not for me. I think women are pretty but I remember as a 15 year old the ridiculously hypothetical question of if I would give one to madonna, it was always no, but I found Amelia Fletcher pretty.

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why's that then?

I do not rate the little tart anymore than you rate my infatuation of Rafa Benitez being our next manager.

Just picture it.

There you are at a bar. Single (in this scenario).

Up walks Rita Ora. Starts a conversation, comes onto you and invites you back to hers.

"Nah sorry love. Don't rate you. I'm alright thanks"

What a load of tosh :D 

The internet is hilarious for this sort of thing. As if you'd turn down Rita Ora :crylaugh: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Just picture it.

There you are at a bar. Single (in this scenario).

Up walks Rita Ora. Starts a conversation, comes onto you and invites you back to hers.

"Nah sorry love. Don't rate you. I'm alright thanks"

What a load of tosh :D 

The internet is hilarious for this sort of thing. As if you'd turn down Rita Ora :crylaugh: 

So what you are saying then is all men have the same taste in women? Thats how I am reading it. That all of us have the same taste and we all see the same beauty. OK, fair enough. For the purposes of this, then 10/10 would definitely bang. 

To bring this back on topic, this concept cheers me up massively. 

Edited by Seat68

I used to think that Kirsty Gallacher wasn't all that mainly cos i thought she has a mouth like a torn pocket and was over 40. 

Yeah.. ...like I wouldn't j!zz in my pants (as the song goes) if ever she gave me the green light :o

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

So what you are saying then is all men have the same taste in women? Thats how I am reading it. That all of us have the same taste and we all see the same beauty. OK, fair enough. For the purposes of this, then 10/10 would definitely bang. 

To bring this back on topic, this concept cheers me up massively. 

No of course not. 

I just find it very hard to believe that someone would turn down someone who looks like Rita Ora.

I of course acknowledge it's not impossible, but it sounds like your usual internet posturing. 2/10 wnb, her elbows are too pointy.

Maybe @Ikantcpell and @AvfcRigo82 have incredibly high standards and get the best looking women on the planet and they'd leave this woman at the bar on her own.

rita-ora-mtv-vmas.jpg

rita-ora-2014-mtv-vmas.jpg

But I doubt it...

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not good looking, but one thing I never do is let a woman think I think she's attractive. 

It's like I'm playing hard-to-get :lol:  

what a **** loser I am. 

That said, I'm very proud of the fact I've been with my wife since we were 16..  No idea why.  I'm like the Francesco Totti of relationships. "Why win 10 titles with Madrid, when winning 1 with Roma is worth 100?" 

Â