Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The apartment block I am in is always empty on Christmas Day. No cars in the spaces. I reckon I have the whole building to myself. Sort of like Jack Nicholson in The Shining!

Very peaceful!

• Haha 1

My wife is taking me away to London on the 29th, to watch the exorcist live. Can't wait for that. The kids got me the villa home shirt signed by all the players, pity they are a load of shit ;) and they have also got me a big black sabbath framed picture to go on the wall, which I love. Been up since 5.30 :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I’m (hopefully) moving house in the new year and the TV in the conservatory isn’t really required.

The fact that is broke down the other day and is 4 years into its 5 year warranty is great news. They’ve paid me out the full cost I paid for it, great timing!

12 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Fry up for dinner, followed by a few hours in the pub and a few pints of Sorcerer.

Now home to a couple of glasses of single malt and a movie.

**** bliss :)

This should  be  filed in the dictionary, under the word contentment.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2017 at 21:19, mjmooney said:

We always left sherry and a mince pie for Father Christmas. 

'Cause that's what I like. 

I did this with my Granddaughter (4.5 yr old) on the 24th (We changed to Carrots and Water (her idea as drinking is bad apparantley)).

The very best bit of Xmas was that I carried her upstairs and she was only interested to see if the carrots had gone and the water,  (There were loads of presents under the tree) but this was her main focus.

She still believes :-) She was amazed that he managed to park on the roof and climb onto the balcony with her presents and not wake anyone up including the dog.  (The dog got some presents so I said he had to be asleep to get his stuff as well)

Better than any presents to be honest.  I was so excited for her I was almost shaking. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Really nice pics, Mooney. I especially like the "come on then, let's have it" hooli-stance in this one. :D

She was on the Holte End not too many years after that. 

• Like 1

Â