Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

getting inadvertently set up for the perfect "That's what she said" joke.

I was visiting a mate and his GF at the weekend. She was having a leaving party and her mom attended the party for the first hour or so. Quite a few other people were there at this point.

The subject, somehow, of anal sex came up. My mate was dancing around the subject, understandably not referring to it as Anal Sex because of his gf's mom being there.

His gf wasn't fussed so declared "He means Anal Sex! Let's not beat around the bush"

Obvious what happened next. It went down very well!

Some family friends visiting from Holland in a few weeks which means... CHOCOMEL! In your face GarethRDR!

You bastard. Pfft, I'm off to Venlo in September anyway, and I'm taking a large suitcase just to cram it full of the stuff. 8)

Some family friends visiting from Holland in a few weeks which means... CHOCOMEL! In your face GarethRDR!

You bastard. Pfft, I'm off to Venlo in September anyway, and I'm taking a large suitcase just to cram it full of the stuff. 8)

Well I hope it doesn't leak out.... :P

getting inadvertently set up for the perfect "That's what she said" joke.

Be careful, it's a slippery slope - I spent a good 12-18 months of my life saying that line as practically every other sentence. It ruined my relationships with friends and family and I nearly lost everything because of it.

I'm about 3 months clean now, looking to move on and feel much better for it. 8)

Dan Walker is the biggest rocket polisher around, however I still can't see how giving Sky half of the F1 coverage has any upside. For humans at least.

Alexander Armstrong.
That's me, apparently.

BTW, has your posting frequency dropped off somewhat?

Somewhat, due to the fact VT seems to be soul-destroying whenever I go on it, plus work being more observant of my working duties... The likes of Twitter and Facebook are far easier to operate under my desk, VT you have to click and wait!

Â