Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

What I'm doing right now has cheered me up. Organising a gathering of friends from my balcony, listening to the GTA San Andreas soundtrack through my speakers, drinking a home made milkshake and watching my neighbours go about their day

The balcony is the only room in my house where the smell of rotten mussels isn't lingering at the moment. Also it's a lovely day for it

You want the soundtrack from 'The Ballad of Gay Tony', on the funk station.

Doin' The Dog.

I can see a lot of work goes into the GTA series and some of the soundtrack music is just excellent.

Getting unexpected freebies.

Just got home to find a big white box with my name on it. Had a big presentation box of Windows branded stuff - pen in a gift box, notepad, lanyards, USB stick, laptop sleeve, laptop/messenger bag.

Totally unexpected and, despite pretty much being tat, kinda cool. Thanks Microsoft!

Just heard this on Talk sport :-

Keys : "So Andy, would you have ever played for Birmingham City and was it ever close to happening?"

Andy Gray : "Well, erm yeah. Graham Taylor tried to sell me over there, I said to him "You have got to be joking, there is no way I will ever play for them"

Just heard this on Talk sport :-

Keys : "So Andy, would you have ever played for Birmingham City and was it ever close to happening?"

Andy Gray : "Well, erm yeah. Graham Taylor tried to sell me over there, I said to him "You have got to be joking, there is no way I will ever play for them"

I love these quotes, I remember Micky Quinn telling the story once, speaking to Kevin Keegan "Hey boss, my form has been pretty good but I've found myself out of the team, I just don't know if I'm coming or going" Keegan replies "you're going" :lol:

I've found a Community related video I'd been looking for for a while. Posted it on facebook, but haven't gotten a reaction. Disappointing

There are a number of videos of similar nature, if that strikes a chord with you and you'd like to see more

I've found a Community related video I'd been looking for for a while. Posted it on facebook, but haven't gotten a reaction. Disappointing

There are a number of videos of similar nature, if that strikes a chord with you and you'd like to see more

You're weird :|

I thought that Spurzzz looked clueless yesterday, really good to see.

No heart, no fight, no tracking back, no ideas and no clue.

Looks like the clearing in the woods manager is going through the Big Ron effect. It works well for a few years but in the end people realise there is no depth, it's all funny jokes on the telly with Harry but the performance last night was terrible. Back heals in the 6 yard box FFS.

Loved it + looking at their fixtures they could be off to a bad start hopefully (Mancity / Arsnal / Liverpool) all in the next few weeks.

I thought that Spurzzz looked clueless yesterday, really good to see.

No heart, no fight, no tracking back, no ideas and no clue.

Looks like the clearing in the woods manager is going through the Big Ron effect. It works well for a few years but in the end people realise there is no depth, it's all funny jokes on the telly with Harry but the performance last night was terrible. Back heals in the 6 yard box FFS.

Loved it + looking at their fixtures they could be off to a bad start hopefully (Mancity / Arsnal / Liverpool) all in the next few weeks.

I hope you're right.

No doubt Harry will jump ship at the first sniff of another good job.

i can just see the interview now

Interviewer: harry, another defeat, how are you going to turn things around?

Harry: well I fink we were triffic, but I really want to sign Messi, but I heard Villa are going to get him

Interviewer: Rumours are that Dalglish is about to step down at liverpool and you're the favourite for the j-

Harry?.....Harry?!

Where did he go?

*30 seconds later, at Anfield*

"Triffic club. mathive, mathive club. Two points, blah blah blah"

My Xbox Live subscription expired at the weekend, during the final week Xbox were trying to get me to renew at a discounted price of £26.50 for the year. I tried to take advantage of this but the card details they had on file (Xbox dashboard) were old and so didn't work and I was too lazy to find my wallet. Anyway, it expired Saturday when I needed to get away from X-Factor so I was hoping the offer was still there, it wasn't, it was replaced with £23.99 for the year (40% off). Nice.

Â