Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Haven't seen the advert myself, but will happily echo the '**** get in!' sentiment. Tune on toast, and possibly my favourite piano riff ever.

It has sort of back-fired though; I find myself associating a feeling of immense well-being with images of starvation. :shock:

Here's the ad.

Signed up with Virgin but the wifi signal was so shite and the selection of channels was so shite I cancelled it again. Sky called last night asking if I wanted to go back to Sky, with half price TV for 12 months :D. Oh yesh

Got my 120 Mb internet working throughout the house yesterday, pulled a cable from ground to 2 floors down first time. Stuck the Cat 5 end on and all worked 1st time. Now that is kinda rare, usually there is a problem somewhere with something or I don't have the tools but last night it clicked for once.

(If I don't have internet, I don't sleep well)

Seriously if anyone wants cheering up, i suggest you read the 'Official: Alex McLeish press conference...' thread starting here. Its been locked now, but by Christ there is some funny shit going in in there!

:lol:

That didn't cheer me up, it depressed me.

And another.

The FB status update of an old mate of mine:

"Sometimes, life doesn't get any better... Standing in The Bootlegger in High Wycombe, Talking to the Barmaid and discussing our preference for Virgil or Cicero. It's a point where you could happily die knowing that the world you left behind was Stonking, if you weren't as blinkered as Sat. Nights tend to blinker one".

Definitely made me smile, that one.

And another.

The FB status update of an old mate of mine:

"Sometimes, life doesn't get any better... Standing in The Bootlegger in High Wycombe, Talking to the Barmaid and discussing our preference for Virgil or Cicero. It's a point where you could happily die knowing that the world you left behind was Stonking, if you weren't as blinkered as Sat. Nights tend to blinker one".

Definitely made me smile, that one.

Looks like most people prefer Cicero

lonelyvirgil.jpg

Â