Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Daisy Rebecca Lowe[1] (born 27 January 1989) is an English fashion model who has modelled for editorial photo shoots and commercial advertising campaigns and has worked as a runway model. She is the daughter of Pearl Lowe, the singer/songwriter turned textile and fashion designer, and Gavin Rossdale, lead singer for Bush.

Enjoy her when you get home.

She is the daughter of Pearl Lowe, the singer/songwriter turned textile and fashion designer, and Gavin Rossdale, lead singer for Bush.

So her actual name is Daisy Bush? :)

I'm sure I will :D

The playboy pics aren't out yet only the cover but they'll be plenty more to occupy yourself with.

Your just not looking hard enough...

Here

Here

Here

NSFW!!!!!!!!!

8)

Arrrrrrgh! Why do I work in a school!

I know they released the cover and two non-nude sample shots but are these the main course?

The playboy pics aren't out yet only the cover but they'll be plenty more to occupy yourself with.

Here

Here

Here

NSFW!!!!!!!!!

8)

I know they released the cover and two non-nude sample shots but are these the main course?

She's shaven. 8)

Here

Here

Here

NSFW!!!!!!!!!

8)

There is muff. :D

Like I said. Daisy Bush.

Here

Here

Here

NSFW!!!!!!!!!

8)

Like I said. Daisy Bush.

Or lack of...

Here

Here

Here

NSFW!!!!!!!!!

8)

Like I said. Daisy Bush.

Or lack of...

In which case, I dispute the use of the term "muff", m'lud.

What I'm doing right now has cheered me up. Organising a gathering of friends from my balcony, listening to the GTA San Andreas soundtrack through my speakers, drinking a home made milkshake and watching my neighbours go about their day

The balcony is the only room in my house where the smell of rotten mussels isn't lingering at the moment. Also it's a lovely day for it

Â