Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I will be back in Brum soon!!!
:thumb:

No Villa games on though :cry: . We'll just have to make do with sexing each other into oblivion.

Bummer.

If she's in the mood I might. :winkold:

Sexing each other into oblivion AND a Villa game would have been ideal.

Finding a big pile of cable outside the back of my flat and knowing that it has a very good scrap value. Sadly the mrs isn't speaking to me now on account of kitchen floor being covered in cable.

GERMAN BEER! GERMAN GERMAN beer german b eer german beer german german beer !

k'in hell, just got back from meeting a load of British Borussen fans in London. Lovely bunch of lads, although as it transpires I was sat next to a damn Small Heath fan. :lol: It takes all sorts (but does it have to?). :lol:

Today on the train, this girl who was sat across from me was wearing quite a short skirt and she curled up in her seat and went to sleep. While asleep, her legs spread slighty, enough to tell she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Today on the train, this girl who was sat across from me was wearing quite a short skirt and she curled up in her seat and went to sleep. While asleep, her legs spread slighty, enough to tell she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Did you get a pic?

Nice. :thumb:

Did you get a pic?

Nice!! :thumb::lol:

Hows the crick in yer neck?

The conversation my sisters had when we were watching the Women's world cup Final yesterday

Sister A: Why is there a woman commentating?

Sister B: Because it's women's football

Sister A: So why is there a man commentating?

Sister B: Because someone needs to know what they're talking about.

My Wife had a operation 6 weeks ago (risky neck operation). She has not really been anywhere for over a month due to surgeon advice.

She can now go out so.....

Took her to see Take That last night in Amsterdam, was absolutely brilliant. Did not know what to expect but it was easy a 9 out of 10.

Took her to see Take That last night in Amsterdam, was absolutely brilliant

What a bender :-)

The exact point when I clicked "Submit" was noted in my brain, I knew this would happen and I just laughed out loud for real in the office. Nice one, cheered me up that did. I just knew you could not resist it.

:D:D:D:D

Â