Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Total power failure in Amsterdam today so no trains,  road signs,  traffic lights or subway + no electric at all to approx 300k homes so a nice (late) wake up for most.

I think I will work from home.  :D.

Holland is a small country,  they cannot get the trains to work properly or on time.  In the big scheme of things the Dutch train system is, when compared to China for example a little train set on someones dining room table,  they still can't get it to work properly.  words removed.

On a side note it is 100% powered by Windmills.(No making this up, as far as I know it's all green powered).

On 16/01/2017 at 08:42, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

She wasted on that.  Should have her own show,  not sure about what but would it matter ?

The history of mathematics or something like that with a bit of lesbian rimming.  As a programme idea I think it's a winner. 

I agree.

• Like 2

I don't the ITV type channels over here,  so I just watched 30 mins of the funniest clips from something called "The Chase" with Bradley Walsh on youtube.

That made me laugh to the point of crying,  I don't even know why either but the geezer is very funny and the actual contestants make it funny also.  Some of the Questions are brilliant as well to be fair.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2017 at 07:43, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Total power failure in Amsterdam today so no trains,  road signs,  traffic lights or subway + no electric at all to approx 300k homes so a nice (late) wake up for most.

I think I will work from home.  :D.

Holland is a small country,  they cannot get the trains to work properly or on time.  In the big scheme of things the Dutch train system is, when compared to China for example a little train set on someones dining room table,  they still can't get it to work properly.  words removed.

On a side note it is 100% powered by Windmills.(No making this up, as far as I know it's all green powered).

Think I might see your problem there, mate. ;)

Seriously though, that is pretty awesome.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

As for me, I just bought and successfully installed a new night latch on my front door, all by myself. I feel so manly, might go chop down a tree or six later.

Weight off my mind though, my OCD was going through the roof the last few days only having one lock on my front door and whether I'd forgotten to lock it. Also, I assume it may affect a home insurance claim if someone did break in without a second lock on the door.

8 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I don't the ITV type channels over here,  so I just watched 30 mins of the funniest clips from something called "The Chase" with Bradley Walsh on youtube.

That made me laugh to the point of crying,  I don't even know why either but the geezer is very funny and the actual contestants make it funny also.  Some of the Questions are brilliant as well to be fair.

The Fanny Chmelar one is legendary.

• Like 2

On 15/01/2017 at 23:14, Meath_Villan said:

Rachel Rileys dress on 8 out of 10 countdown ..........2 big ones Rachel 

I'm still waiting for the Rachel Riley sex tape leak. I think I'd book the day off work if it happened.

Â