Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I was at my sons Rugby training last night. I was talking to a guy who plays for the buccaneers team. These are the over 35's who have stopped playing for the firsts and seconds. They are not in any league, just friendlies. They often go away and play a couple of games over a weekend. Its all a bit of fun with lots of beer involved. He was telling me their party trick in a game. The night before they all meet in the bar, have a belly full of beer then go for a curry. Fast forward to the game the following morning. First scrum, they all fart, then allow the scrum to be pushed back a yard. But then hold firm.The opposition are held in the scrum right over last nights beer and curry farts

• Like 1

That's brilliant, shame it wasn't live (I assume it wasn't) but still, she looks like a right bitch.  Reminds me a bit of a wedding I went to where the bride lost her shit completely when one of her friends had a slightly off-white dress on.  She was pretty hot and after attention to be fair but it was entertaining.

• Like 1

Had our first kidless night at home last night for the first time in over 4 years. They stayed at their nans and we had my mate and his wife round. Had a takeaway and a few beers. Woke up this morning and the silence was bliss. Obviously it's not something I'd like to get used to but it was nice just lay in bed chilling.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had our first kidless night at home last night for the first time in over 4 years. They stayed at their nans and we had my mate and his wife round. Had a takeaway and a few beers. Woke up this morning and the silence was bliss. Obviously it's not something I'd like to get used to but it was nice just lay in bed chilling.

Come we need a bit more than that...

Did the cucumber make an appearance? Was it a 4-way orgy? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

5 if you count Henry

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Nah, quiet one I'm afraid. Had a bit of a joke about how loose my wife is down below but that's about it. It was a nice night tbf. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Rachel Rileys dress on 8 out of 10 countdown ..........2 big ones Rachel 

She wasted on that.  Should have her own show,  not sure about what but would it matter ?

The history of mathematics or something like that with a bit of swimming in it or gymnastics.  As a programme idea I think it's a winner. 

• Like 1

On 16 January 2017 at 14:22, Xela said:

tumblr_m8b0fm40mj1rpzyqso1_400.gif

I'd have my wicked way with him  anyday. Pissed up Henry's let you do all sorts of stuff to them and the best thing about it is there is no age limit with hoovers ;)

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'd have my wicked way with him  anyday. Pissed up Henry's let you do all sorts of stuff to them and the best thing about it is that there is no age limit with hoovers ;)

And they always swallow.....:blink:

• Like 3

Â