Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

ha, ha, Amsterdam_Neil_D is a fool. Look at the fool. He wrote Bod on purpose. Lol :) We all noticed and now he's got no friends. Friendless Amsterdam_Neil_D and his Bod, all on their own in a cruel world. Lol.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, blandy said:

ha, ha, Amsterdam_Neil_D is a fool. Look at the fool. He wrote Bod on purpose. Lol :) We all noticed and now he's got no friends. Friendless Amsterdam_Neil_D and his Bod, all on their own in a cruel world. Lol.

Furthermore,  I have let myself down,  my family down and all of you.  :rolleyes:.  I can feel the disappointment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Well you're in a coffeeshop in Holland so I'd say the feeling will be somewhat temporary.

Yes I am where it is illegal to smoke cigarettes (They don't even let people put a pack on the table) but fine if you have a joint.

Holland is a weird but sorted place and I could never live anywhere else now.   

Someone in my office, a fairly well paid software developer, sat at his desk this afternoon and ate a cold tin of beans, from the tin with a spoon. When I asked why the **** he was eating cold beans straight from the tin, he just said he was hungry. I can't remember the last time I actually cried from laughter.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

software developer

splains it all. probably' run out of monster munch and cherry coke. to be fair use of the spoon indicates he's not quite terminal, yet. One he starts using CD cases or similar as eating utensils, it's too late. Games up.

• Like 3

So a total douchebag from college days decided to fb his tickets for u2 today , boasting about how gr at it is to know the right people to get things ....The smugness oozing .....The clearing in the woods posted up the entire ticket qr code , barcode the lot .......I hope someone gets to the entrance gate before him on the day :ph34r:......So I have a spare ticket for u2 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

So a total douchebag from college days decided to fb his tickets for u2 today , boasting about how gr at it is to know the right people to get things ....The smugness oozing .....The clearing in the woods posted up the entire ticket qr code , barcode the lot .......I hope someone gets to the entrance gate before him on the day :ph34r:......So I have a spare ticket for u2 

I'd be tempted to go to the gate, scan the ticket, then **** off home.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Someone in my office, a fairly well paid software developer, sat at his desk this afternoon and ate a cold tin of beans, from the tin with a spoon. When I asked why the **** he was eating cold beans straight from the tin, he just said he was hungry. I can't remember the last time I actually cried from laughter.

I've never done that in work but I've done it plenty of times at home. Cold beans are lovely!

• Like 3

Â