Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Staying in a hotel for work every Monday and Thursday, being do it around 3/4 weeks now. One of the receptionists has the total hots for me, (can you blame her) last week she upgraded me to the penthouse, come in tonight apologises for not being able to upgrade me. In my room and hour and she rings to say is there anything she can do to make my stay more enjoyable.

I'm a taken man but will def knock one out here :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Folski said:

Staying in a hotel for work every Monday and Thursday, being do it around 3/4 weeks now. One of the receptionists has the total hots for me, (can you blame her) last week she upgraded me to the penthouse, come in tonight apologises for not being able to upgrade me. In my room and hour and she rings to say is there anything she can do to make my stay more enjoyable.

I'm a taken man but will def knock one out here :D

kinell

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The voiceovers on Eurotrash.  I think they were lost on me as a kid as I was trying to knock one out to 3 second tit shots. 

Surely that is one for the 'Memory Lane' thread :P

Colombia and FARC just signed a peace treaty in Havana ending 50 years of fighting, one of the most protracted armed conflicts in modern times.

Great news for the poor people up in the hills and mountains who were terrorized by both sides for so long.

Let's hope it's lasting peace.

• Like 4

On 20/06/2016 at 23:35, troon_villan said:

The voiceovers on Eurotrash.  I think they were lost on me as a kid as I was trying to knock one out to 3 second tit shots. 

My gran used to moan about how she had caught Eurotrash and how filthy it was. She repeated this over a number of weeks till my dad challenged her about it as she was clearly watching it every week the dirty old bird. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

Missing my flight to Edinburgh this morning.

I was peed off at the time but when I found out my 7.25 return flight tonight wasn't due to take off until 2 in the morning, I cheered right up.

7 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Ooh yes. Microwaved and shoved in bread with ketchup?

Truly brown sauce is the sauce of the devil

Edited by sidcow

Â