Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Having internet access again, after finally getting a new router. Nearly a week without por... erm VT. Yeah, VT. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Having internet access again, after finally getting a new router. Nearly a week without por... erm VT. Yeah, VT. 

My router keeps dropping out so have to reset it multiple times a day so I may well be making the same purchase today

Sorry, that was a really boring post from me 

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

My router keeps dropping out so have to reset it multiple times a day so I may well be making the same purchase today

Sorry, that was a really boring post from me 

I got mine replaced by my broadband provider. Might take them a few days to get it to you, but it will save you having to pay out for one. 

Edited by dAVe80

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

I got mine replaced by my broadband provider. Might take them a few says to get it to you, but it will save you having to pay out for one. 

I'll look into that cheers, my current one is a BT Home Hub 2 (i think!). Had it since 2008! Surely they should have given me a new one by now! 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'll look into that cheers, my current one is a BT Home Hub 2 (i think!). Had it since 2008! Surely they should have given me a new one by now! 

My old one was of a similar age. As with most things though, if you don't shout up, they'll just keep taking your money. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, useless said:

I only phoned the Doctor's yesterday and I saw a Dr today and he's booked me in next week so Nurse can syringe my ears. I might have to get one of my own of amazon or somewhere, because they tell you not to use Q-tips, but if you don't use those it's pretty hard to clean the inner ears.

Did they tell you to start putting olive oil into your ears now to soften the wax? When i got mine done I had to rebook because I hadn't been told that and they can't syringe because of the risk of perforating your ear drum.

On 6/7/2016 at 05:56, Seat68 said:

Last world cup I didn't see a single ball being kicked, nothing. It was marvellous, no frustration, no crushing disappointment, no headscratching at Hodgsons ineptness. This year its the euros and the plan is to work, walk my dogs, go to gigs and catch up on films. 

Last summer I made the mistake of really looking forward to the Women's World Cup and it turned out to be terrible: it actually ruined my summer.

So this summer, aided and abetted by Villa's season-long football aversion therapy, I find myself totally not bothered, helped along by Hodgson replicating the same crap seen before every international tournament in living memory.

Having some of it on with the sound off, while I do something else is the plan. :thumb:

• Like 1

Can't wait for the euros personally. I think my lack of interest in the premier league (because of Villa) means im looking forward to this a lot more.

Also with regards to England this is our best chance to win it in recent years (we won't of course but I would hope to reach the quarters at the very least)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, krisagg75 said:

the ads on the site for me are now fertility treatment :o

and dating arab women,she's got a curvy ass and lovely big boobies :P

9 hours ago, snowychap said:

Indeed - much better than the Russian/Thai bride ads.

Which is the ultimate irony to the hissyfit the advertisers throw when we post a lovely woman in lingere.

• Like 1

Â