Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

18 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

salma hayeks saggy jubbs on the graham norton repeat 

She always looks fantastic

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Euros are often better than the World Cup. Too many games this year, however. I'll pick and choose.

Indeed. The Euros has always been better quality as up until this tournament, there have been no weak nations or fillers. Due to the extra teams this year, that has changed. 

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Every Euro, every World Cup, I swear I'm not going to watch any of it.

I invarably end up watching every single match.

Me too. I love it. Even if England fail it doesn't bother me, I just like the vast amount of football played in such a short space of time 

Coing into this thread and seeing those hooters.

The reason I came in, I only realised today I could make an appointment for my doctor to call me. I don't actually have to go in person. Game changer.

Watching people, mainly women, who have dressed like its 100 degrees getting absolutely soaked by the downpour earlier. Yeah bitches, check the forecast in future :)

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Watching people, mainly women, who have dressed like its 100 degrees getting absolutely soaked by the downpour earlier. Yeah bitches, check the forecast in future :)

moist.....

• Like 1

sitting in cafe concerto in grand central and looking over the balcony down on the hot studenty(if there is such a word) type babes with low cut tops and firm bouncy boobies.

cakes are superb as well.

• Like 1

I've heard that it's not until that you've had it done that you realise how deaf you've been all this time. I'm looking forward to having improved earing.

I've never had it done but I'm told you'll basically have super-power hearing for the first hour or so, until your brain adjusts the volume down :) 

3 hours ago, useless said:

I'm getting my ears syringed. 

Our GPs can't he arsed to do it anymore. They just tell you to get some eardrops from the chemist. Which don't really work. So I got a syringe off Amazon and did it myself. Worked a treat.

Is there a word for somebody who likes removing ear wax, popping spots, pulling nose hair, picking their noses etc?

Asking for...a friend. He says he'd like to get his ears syringed, but only if the doctor gave him a few minutes to examine it after.

I only phoned the Doctor's yesterday and I saw a Dr today and he's booked me in next week so Nurse can syringe my ears. I might have to get one of my own of amazon or somewhere, because they tell you not to use Q-tips, but if you don't use those it's pretty hard to clean the inner ears.

Â