Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

That was the game where the British media and plenty of the British public decided that maybe Zlatan isn't over-rated rubbish.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's because generally speaking, joe public knows **** all about anything outside of the Premier League.

Which is also why Harry Kane is on the verge of being 'world class' in Britain :crylaugh:

• Like 4

I's so love for him to sign for a PL team in the summer.

Even thou he'll be 35 in the autumn he's still pretty amazing. Sure he could do a job for any of the big teams like City, Chelsea, Man U/C Arse or Spurs.

But as he'll probably wan't CL football I'm rooting for him going to Leicester :D 

• Like 1

Mallorca. Bit of a last minute decision to get away as we saw a good deal on flights. Warm and sunny but a cold breeze. Out of the wind is lovely. Next few days weather should be even better. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Good God why did I start thinking about Maddie McCann after reading that 1st sentence..? :huh:

cause you are crap at Geography and don't know the difference between Spain and Portugal ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

cause you are crap at Geography and don't know the difference between Spain and Portugal ?

s'all the same to me boss B)

(I'm actually pretty good at jografy, so sod off)

And I was talking about the 1st sentence in the beer photo post :P

Edited by lapal_fan

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

And I was talking about the 1st sentence in the beer photo post :P

I think the line "mum is Supervising" rather than mum has locked the children in a room and gone out on the piss  removed any parity with Maddie for me

• Like 3

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I think the line "mum is Supervising" rather than mum has locked the children in a room and gone out on the piss  removed any parity with Maddie for me

" The kids are having an afternoon sleep as they're worn out after 2 late nights on holiday. " was the 1st sentence Tone-blarone.

LEARN TO REED, YEAH? B)

23 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

" The kids are having an afternoon sleep as they're worn out after 2 late nights on holiday. " was the 1st sentence Tone-blarone.

LEARN TO REED, YEAH? B)

I would suggest you reed my post again  .. it was supplementing your statement not referencing it :P

Edited by tonyh29

All washed and dressed now (me and the wife), kids are incredibly sleepy today for some reason. Off out now for tapas at the place down the road with Pete and Sarah from Essex.

Kids wouldn't have liked it anyway.

• Like 3

been working in stafford and went to the pub for one at dinner, 6 pints later we come out at 3 :D the landlord was a villa fan so that was me nattering for 2 hours. went back to the job to collect the van and the site manager there whos a jumped up scouse clearing in the woods who supports liverpool and hates coppers because of hillsborough said what about my **** roof? **** that mate we've been drinking and talking about villa, and off we went.

Â