Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Non league football in general.

Went to Alfreton Town today to watch them play FC United of Manchester. Good honest football, no diving or feigning injuries, just blood and snot football. Went to Solihull Moors in midweek, that was a cracking game as well

Better quality than if you'd gone to the Liberty Stadium today too.

• Like 1

Is that a euphemism? 

No but seriously, Meath is correct, one of the best chocolates you can buy in normal shops. It's not going to blow your mind or anything, it's just really really bloody nice, better than 99% of other shop bought stuff and what chocolate should taste like. :thumb:

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Is that a euphemism? 

No but seriously, Meath is correct, one of the best chocolates you can buy in normal shops. It's not going to blow your mind or anything, it's just really really bloody nice, better than 99% of other shop bought stuff and what chocolate should taste like. :thumb:

I like the way it comes portioned as well ....great to have after a run or something or just to have some and not over indulge ...as I said a quality chocolate for feck all :thumb:

1 minute ago, troon_villan said:

Stewart Lee's Islam episode was absolute gold!

This whole series has been fantastic. I saw him last Summer in Newcastle, and he was pretty much trying the material that has become the TV show.

This whole series has been fantastic. I saw him last Summer in Newcastle, and he was pretty much trying the material that has become the TV show.

Do you remember his first line to the audience? So simple, yet brilliant.

Â