Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The taxi driver who just knocked on my door to give me my phone back from Saturday night!

Fair play to him

Also my boss who I was shitting myself this morning when telling him I'd lost my 4th phone in 2 years whilst pissed, 2nd in 4 weeks... And he responded by laughing and telling me I was "**** comical" and trying to devise a plan so the miserable bastards in my office wouldn't find out

• Like 3

Telling people at work who I can't be arsed to deal with that "I have some urgent analysis to do so I'll catch up with you later in the week or early next week" knowing full well I'm off work from tomorrow until next Wednesday :D

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The taxi driver who just knocked on my door to give me my phone back from Saturday night!

Fair play to him

Also my boss who I was shitting myself this morning when telling him I'd lost my 4th phone in 2 years whilst pissed, 2nd in 4 weeks... And he responded by laughing and telling me I was "**** comical" and trying to devise a plan so the miserable bastards in my office wouldn't find out

I think I miss out by not being one of those people.  There are guys in here who go through phones like there's no tomorrow, yet Muggins here who isn't typically a phone breaker or phone loser plods along with the same phone for years because it lasts.  Current phone does have a crack in the top left but it's fine.  Can't complain too much though.  It's a Galaxy S4 so it's a perfectly good phone.

i think im the only person in about a 40 person office who doesnt have a work phone and a private phone, they used to block txts on the work ones and it was causing uproar, really didnt bother me, cos im younger than most in there if one of them has a phone issue they ask me to help and what have you, not a chance

our are ok, HTC something or other, they link it all to our IT and email and stuff, probably have the location tracker thing on them too

part of my problem is im pissed the other part is that i simply dont care for mobile phones, id happily do without one

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

I've only ever had 2 private phones.  This Panasonic GD30 followed by a Motorola V (which was just the coolest).  Still have the Motorola in a drawer at home.

Motorola had it down with those Clam phones.

I have a Nokia 6150 in a drawer, with a batman logo instead of the carrier. Wonder of the battery still works

112517141529.jpg

Â