Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Plenty of grub left for today. Roasting a ham as well, just to be on the safe side. And, due to presents, more booze than I started with yesterday. Let round 2 commence.

And - surprisingly, given the industrial quantities of alcohol I soaked up yesterday - no hangover today. [emoji106]

Edited by mjmooney

Is there a woman on the planet you would not?!

The honest answer to this is always no.

It is generally understood that the male libido is infinitely adaptable and given the right situation/environment, no female can be honestly described as beyond the pale. 

Whenever this comes into doubt by a dog in denial, you only have to invoke the 'desert island' scenario to win the argument. :)

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

I'm always sceptical of people who have to go to extreme lengths and put forward insanely hypothetical situations that are 99.9% guaranteed never to happen all in the name of 'winning' an argument. In fact, the whole concept of 'winning' an argument is a bit pathetic in my opinion.

But I'll humour you. I can give you a 100% cast-iron guarantee that if me and Susan Boyle were on a desert island, I wouldn't go there. Ever. Never ever.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Â