Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I'm always sceptical of people who have to go to extreme lengths and put forward insanely hypothetical situations that are 99.9% guaranteed never to happen all in the name of 'winning' an argument. In fact, the whole concept of 'winning' an argument is a bit pathetic in my opinion.

But I'll humour you. I can give you a 100% cast-iron guarantee that if me and Susan Boyle were on a desert island, I wouldn't go there. Ever. Never ever.

This makes her sad.

article-0-052672AE000005DC-408_468x311.j

• Like 3

Having spent £15 on some Gillette blades over Christmas, that will no doubt only do me until the end of January, I've decided to invest in an electric shaver that just so happens to have £100 knocked off of it's price (making it half price).  This is a good thing, isn't it? 

Ive used half a dozen of those electric shavers and cant get into them, they really don't match a wet shave & they get quite painful to use when they rip the stubble out rather than cut it.

If your going to use anything electric for shaving use a babyliss itrim, but that's only suitable if you don't mind a touch of stubble.

I would highly recommended this bit of kit though

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004W2UMDW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1419954217&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=417J9mB14CL&ref=plSrch

It prolongs the life of a razorblade 4 fold

B6HZBl9IUAAeY8S.jpg

A bracing walk along the Prom and my first go on a skateboard in about 35 years - I must have covered the best part of 2 metres in total and I still have a fully functioning pelvis and a head in the same condition as when I set out on this cunning stuntery. 

My OH bought me a Philips electric shaver for Christmas and it's brilliant, far closer than the previous one I had.

Was your previous missus a bit stand off then? ......oh and a top tip, don't call her it, they don't like that

Â