Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Give me a wet shave any day.  

Okay, but you're going to have to pay me.

That's not what you said last time! First one is free to get me hooked, then jack up the price hey? 

• Like 2

I thought they were illegal these days? Maybe just to buy, have you has it for a while?

You can buy them, I think they're just not allowed to be made anymore. I found this one in an old box of lightbulbs in amongst a load of 40w and 60w.

I thought they were illegal these days? Maybe just to buy, have you has it for a while?

You can buy them, I think they're just not allowed to be made anymore. I found this one in an old box of lightbulbs in amongst a load of 40w and 60w.

I believe they are allowed to be made but have to advertised as 'not for household use'. Bit of a farce really.

When the one woman in Eastenders hadn't been responding to the medics for 10 minutes so they stopped resus and called it, then her sister whispered in her ear that she had a lovely baby boy who was a fighter, just like her - and she came back to life.

Brilliant.

Although apparently, bursting out laughing and shouting 'YES!' can be interpreted as disruptive cynicism.

• Like 2

Â