Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Turn over to Ligue 1 highlights and hear Nirvana's 'Breed' playing.

If only youtube highlight reels had as good a taste in music, and less of that bleepy bloppy glitchy crap.

Ah yes. Brings back the memory of goal of the month/season on Match of the Day with the Lightning Seeds back in the 90s. Difficult to get decent instrumental music for the background of montages now with music being so shite, not that those youtube rocket polishers seem to look very hard.

• Like 2

^^ someone needs to update that wiki page with a 39th

EastEnders is utter utter tripe with the laziest writing in any tv show ever, couple of examples.

1) A few years back they bought back 'dirty Den' even though he died about 20 years ago, he came back, he wasn't dead after all. Now if that was ridiculous enough in the last couple of weeks they have done exactly the sane with Nick Cotton, back from the dead.

2) Again about 10 years ago they had the big reveal that Kat Slater was not actually Zoe Slaters sister but actually her mum (wow!) Now this week, Danny Dyer finds out that Shirley (ugliest woman ever?) Is actually his mum and not his sister as he thought.

Got know why women watch it and don't see it for the site that it is.

I could understand why people watch them except for one thing.

Everybody knows what's happening in soaps weeks before it happens.

What's the point of watching it?!

The grimness of people's lives in soaps gives people watching the illusion that their own miserable life isn't too bad

/CED

I find it difficult to poke fun at soap watchers when I will happily sit up at 1:00am and watch:

2 blokes build a glass sided shed

an episode of Family Guy I've already seen twice

a fat bloke and a tall thin bloke rebuild an average car and sell it on at £150 profit

old people talking aboutRAF bombers they flew in the 1960's that weren't that good

but I digress, the point of my post:

I was in a cafe doing the cake and coffee thing earlier, a bloke asked an old lady (easily in her 80's) if she was ok as her head was slumped and she hadn't moved for a while. She apologised, she had been playing a game on her phone under the table. 

I wouldn't say coming back from 2 goals against a team like Blyth is an hell of a comeback. Hope we draw them in the next round and show them what it's all about with our new brand of football.

• Like 1

I find it difficult to poke fun at soap watchers when I will happily sit up at 1:00am and watch:

2 blokes build a glass sided shed

an episode of Family Guy I've already seen twice

a fat bloke and a tall thin bloke rebuild an average car and sell it on at £150 profit

old people talking aboutRAF bombers they flew in the 1960's that weren't that good

but I digress, the point of my post:

I was in a cafe doing the cake and coffee thing earlier, a bloke asked an old lady (easily in her 80's) if she was ok as her head was slumped and she hadn't moved for a while. She apologised, she had been playing a game on her phone under the table.

Wheeler Dealers should be mandatory viewing for everyone. 'old owert yer 'anddd, you got yersself a deeeal'.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

Â