Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, El Zen said:

My favourite is Miami Marlins’ second baseman Jazz Chisholm. 

Must be a commentator’s worst nightmare trying not to say Jizz Chasholm and then giggle with alarming immaturity. 

Or Chas Jizm. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It remains to be seen what his finishing is like

I've heard that he is quite potent. Good movement up front and has been known to sneak around the back from time to time.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

Forest going for penetration in and around the box I see.

Literally zero ball control unfortunately though so I can see him being withdrawn early most of the time.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Literally zero ball control unfortunately though so I can see him being withdrawn early most of the time.

He usually does get a Glory Shot in once or twice a season

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

SPUNK!

0 out of 10 for effort.

Should have said something like.  I hear he's a real trier, he's got a lot of SPUNK.

Could do better.

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

Sorry, but we're only making jizz jokes at the minute in here.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

knocked off early, and opened a beer.

:detect:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Had a second wedding on Tuesday ( first was 1 year ago during covid so was a city hall do with hardly any guests, but as we we had non refundable deposits for our initial plans we just kept that plan untill now ) and it was fab, weather held, in a lovely venue in the brecons and although I still managed to add stress by pranging the rental van going into the venue requiring an insurance claim, I'm now chilled out on a balcony in Woolacombe taking in sun. 

Who drives a van to their wedding? :P 

Anyway, congrats to you and your hubby x

/bantz

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Who drives a van to their wedding? :P 

Anyway, congrats to you and your hubby x

/bantz

Unnecessary serious answer, being a blank canvas wedding we were providing all the decorations and booze ourselves. On one hand highly personalised. On the other **** stressful. Also over stocked on the booze ( oh what a shame ) anticipating various needs, forgetting quite how many of our friends now have kids. ( The bane of weddings in your mid 30s ( 37 still counts as 'mid' right?? ) )

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Unnecessary serious answer, being a blank canvas wedding we were providing all the decorations and booze ourselves. On one hand highly personalised. On the other **** stressful. Also over stocked on the booze ( oh what a shame ) anticipating various needs, forgetting quite how many of our friends now have kids. ( The bane of weddings in your mid 30s ( 37 still counts as 'mid' right?? ) )

Of course 😉

im-still-in-my-30s.jpg

• Haha 1

Â