The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

next deal should be guaranteed starting spot. Which he will get at Notts. Although if a Championship club is in for him i wouldnt mind seeing him jump a level for a bit too.

Makes sense, he's getting in the first team and is starting to find his groove.. Would be silly to disrupt that.

Fans love him and he really likes Derry. A great down to earth person. He will be signing for them soon. I hope now hes found his feet he can help steer them away from the relegation fight.

• Like 2

Good, jack in a blues shirt would be soul destroying. Hope he stays at notts.

Shame he couldn't go there and play in a Villa shirt!!

I think Jack would benefit immensely if Wes Hoolahan joined the club.

• Like 1

Good, jack in a blues shirt would be soul destroying. Hope he stays at notts.

Shame he couldn't go there and play in a Villa shirt!!

I think Jack would benefit immensely if Wes Hoolahan joined the club.

Yep, would hopefully reap the benefits. Edited by kevangrealish

Good to see he has the stability of knowing where he will be for the rest of the season. Not to mention that he knows he'll be playing first team football. It can't be easy for a young player returning midway through a season to a parent club then not knowing if he's either going somewhere else or re-joining the U21s. This'll do him the world of good. Come on you Maggers.

• Like 1

As far as I can tell - from Football League Show highlights and the odd County fan at work (I'm in Notts) - he's currently hitting the peak of his form at Meadow Lane.

It'd be madness to take him away from that as he's just getting confident and has become an important first team fixture.  Hopefully a solid second half showing from Grealish and also County well ensure our (arguably biggest) talent comes back in good shape.

Â