The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Played a big part in the second goal aswell. But another goal will do nicely.

PL mentioned there are 3 other clubs interested and they are Peterborough, Bradford and Rotherham have all been on the phone enquiring.

Also sounds like PL is impressed which is good news.

As for that kid, hes just an immature little boy thats begging attention. Ridiculous to say what he said aswell. Hopefully he'll grow up one day and realise what a word removed he was.

Great result for villa and notts today ! COYP, UTV.

i'd rather him not go to Bradford... 

• Like 2

Played a big part in the second goal aswell. But another goal will do nicely.

PL mentioned there are 3 other clubs interested and they are Peterborough, Bradford and Rotherham have all been on the phone enquiring.

Also sounds like PL is impressed which is good news.

As for that kid, hes just an immature little boy thats begging attention. Ridiculous to say what he said aswell. Hopefully he'll grow up one day and realise what a word removed he was.

Great result for villa and notts today ! COYP, UTV.

i'd rather him not go to Bradford...

After their fans response today I think I agree with you !

I actually think playing in a team that is struggling might be a good thing for him in the long term, he's gaining invaluable experience and can only be character building. Fair play to him, he's really starting to make an impression on games by the looks of it. I desperately want him to succeed here too as I'm mates with his cousin !

• Like 2

Peterborough would be a good move.

I used to think Notts County was a bad team to go to but if he is to stay out on Loan he should stay there. He is playing well, his confidence is up, prob less pressure now as he is scoring goals and he is playing every week. Moving to another team he is staring from scratch again. Leave well alone IMO.

I used to think Notts County was a bad team to go to but if he is to stay out on Loan he should stay there. He is playing well, his confidence is up, prob less pressure now as he is scoring goals and he is playing every week. Moving to another team he is staring from scratch again. Leave well alone IMO.

You're probably right, but just thought it could be a good experience to be part of a team that is striving for promotion.

You're probably right, but just thought it could be a good experience to be part of a team that is striving for promotion.

He will probably get that with us next season ;-)

Â