The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, PieFacE said:

How do you he wasn't "working hard" before going out for a drink?

because i watch his performances for my club. Doesnt put a shift in.. but again thats my opinion. 

1 minute ago, tomsky_11 said:

Well he's half way there having played less than half of this season...

His talent got him the goals.. imagine what hed do if he put in a shift. hes capable of more. I hope he proves it next season.

Ciaran Clark is down here quite regularly, why couldn't the drinks & getogether be at the Belfry or Broad st.

Jack has no relationship with Dwight Gayle etc and all they will be doing is wallowing in Newcastles Win and possibly Ciarans escape from Alcatraz sorry BMH......sorry can just imagine the Banter.....does any competing player want to sit through another teams glory......seems strange to me.

I could never envisage Ferguson or mourinho being happy with that.....and I don't think Villa personel would be either.

I could be wrong.....its been known:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Not bothered by that photo in the slightest. 

Yes I'd rather he was celebrating with us as title winners (fingers crossed next season) 

but he's young, the seasons over. Move on. 

If and when he comes back after pre season and he's useless, unfit and uninterested  then I'll be peed off. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Out with the Newcastle boys last night by the look of it. Probably a hero up there! Would have been a good night out for him! And no, it doesn't matter really does it?

Why is James Corden hogging the Grey Goose?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KSV said:

His talent got him the goals.. imagine what hed do if he put in a shift. hes capable of more. I hope he proves it next season.

I think he quite noticeably has, especially on the defensive side of things, compared to previous seasons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, choffer said:

Why is James Corden hogging the Grey Goose?

If you click the tweet, that guy does respond further down the thread :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

If you click the tweet, that guy does respond further down the thread :) 

Guess I wasn't alone in seeing a similarity. Initially wondered if it could have been a fat Freddie Flintoff.

Did quite enjoy this line down the way though:

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-12%20at%2016.02.

20 minutes ago, momo said:

Maybe he will come back with a winner's attitude :rolleyes:

more like a winners "Hat dude":)

ps or is Jack poised to be there in the summer?

Edited by TRO

my first thought from that pic was dwight gayle and him out drinking in dubai with gabby and micah, hes had a great season for newcastle but i wasnt convinced last summer and im not convinced now that he was right for us

Â