The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

i had something written but i deleted it..... i just cant be arsed with this kid anymore. He needs a move. 

Really?

I hope this picture hasn't brought that comment on, would be utterly ridiculous if true.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Really?

I hope this picture hasn't brought that comment on, would be utterly ridiculous if true.

Nah i have always not rated his attitude.. celebrating with some winners when you personally have had an awful season.. is pathetic in my eyes. But each to their own. 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Isn't he just having a drink with his mate who he worked with for years? Why is that pathetic? 

Because he plays for Aston Villa and so he should be miserable like us fans come May.

Out enjoying himself at the end of the season!? Disgusting!!1! Terrible attitude!!! 

/sarcasm

• Like 3

Just now, BOF said:

Yes, I haven't won something so I best stay indoors all summer.  Seems perfectly reasonable to me too.  You've never rated his attitude so you'll always be unfair to him.

I would never celebrate with a team who just won the title.... but like i said thats just me... seems like a good excuse to get pissed and do what he does. 

Lansbury has gone on holiday and posted instagram videos of himself training at the gym.. thats the attitude i like.. but arent i entitled to my opinion. If you think its great.. than thats great.. why do people get so defensive over it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Out with the Newcastle boys last night by the look of it. Probably a hero up there! Would have been a good night out for him! And no, it doesn't matter really does it?

Is he on  loan to them,:)until August.

Edited by TRO

Just now, KSV said:

I would never celebrate with a team who just won the title.... but like i said thats just me... seems like a good excuse to get pissed and do what he does. 

Lansbury has gone on holiday and posted instagram videos of himself training at the gym.. thats the attitude i like.. but arent i entitled to my opinion. If you think its great.. than thats great.. why do people get so defensive over it. 

I never said 'great'.  I just don't think he's done anything worth that reaction.  The Toon went mad for him when he secured them the title.  This was just a thank you from them.  It was always going to happen.  Don't try to suck all the joy out of it.

It's very easy to take a picture in a gym too btw.  If Jack did that people would probably call it staged because some minds are already made up.

I get the points of why folk think its ok.

I can think of many ex Villa players that would not have done the same thing.

I can think of one, who in a million years would not have done that.

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

I never said 'great'.  I just don't think he's done anything worth that reaction.  The Toon went mad for him when he secured them the title.  This was just a thank you from them.  It was always going to happen.  Don't try to suck all the joy out of it.

It's very easy to take a picture in a gym too btw.  If Jack did that people would probably call it staged because some minds are already made up.

Just the way i see it mate. I respect your opinion.. and i can understand it too.. however.. i would like my players to be working hard in the off season to undo the shit that was this season. I expected a different Jack this season (based off our relegation season).. and he didnt show it. Proof is in the pudding. He had another poor season. He just likes to drink have fun and party.. nothing wrong with it.. but if you want to succeed in life.. especially when you have had a couple of below average seasons.. then you may want to re evaluate your lifestyle... but again.. thats just me. 

Yes it may be a one off..  but going by his past.. i doubt it is. 

like the good Dr Xia always says.. its about the hard work you put in that pays off. 

I have nothing personal against Jack.. id love to come back to this thread in a year and put my hand up and say.. wow Jack.. 10-12 goals.. 10 assists.. you got us a up to the premier league. I just cant see it. Part of what really frustrates me about him is.. we all know how much talent he has.. he could be anything if he really worked hard for it. I hop e he gets to that level some day.. at our club ideally. 

I personally think a move to another club.. out of the city he knows and his friends... may do him the world of good. Even if it is a loan to Newcastle. 

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Everyone that works hard takes a day off too. Come on, this is hardly anything to get upset about.

Got to work hard to earn a day off...

Â