The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

IMO we don't loan players out quickly enough.

Not saying send Grealish out to Charlton first thing tomorrow but obviously if as I suspect he isn't making the bench by November then I don't see the issue with him going to a decent club like Charlton and getting some experience rather than just playing reserve football.

Good to have his brother on here anyway although will amuse me having him on here if in a few years we have a Benteke like situation with him!

Kev's gonna leave us soon though because his selfish brother is too good at football :P

• Like 2

IMO we don't loan players out quickly enough.

Not saying send Grealish out to Charlton first thing tomorrow but obviously if as I suspect he isn't making the bench by November then I don't see the issue with him going to a decent club like Charlton and getting some experience rather than just playing reserve football.

Good to have his brother on here anyway although will amuse me having him on here if in a few years we have a Benteke like situation with him!

Kev's gonna leave us soon though because his selfish brother is too good at football :P

haha im sorry stefan :(

Don't like loans, certainly not for young lads like Grealish. Keep him here bossing u21 football with a few sniffs of the first team, if he isn't quite at the level then loan him out.

Disagree. I think when the talent is there like it is for Grealish a season in the championship playing regularly will do him a world of good.

I honestly think loans are great for young players providing they go to a team that at least tries to play decent football. Playing first team proper "mans" football in a tough, competitive league like the championship is a world away from reserve team football. If Grealish went away on loan to somewhere like Charlton and started making an impact then you know we've got a proper player on our hands who can handle the physical and mental side of things.

I'd also look at loaning some players out to league 1 or 2, give them a feel for what that level of football is like and where they could end up if they don't apply themselves correctly. Would certainly help to keep them grounded !

Edited by Biskitt

Charlton can clear off, better served playing u21 and first team football here.

Charlton finished last year very strong after being average directly after promotion. They could be a pleasant championship surprise this year, may be a good experience

In regards to going out on loan why not take into account how young the lad is. Surely somewhere like Walsall would be best for him so he can player his football and remain at home. Considering we're fantasy picking his loan place of course!

I think he'll be in and around the squad though this season. He might get a few substitute appearances as well as a game in the cup. Lambert will have a plan with him no doubt. He'll of no doubt impressed him against Walsall though I feel.

so for those who have seen him.. or his brother could let us know.. what is his best/favourite position?

If he was to play in the first team.. would it be in Wiemanns spot or does he sit more deeper?

Â