The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Obviously I was joking BOF, as we all were..

But I have to say, what a ridiculous, stupid rule!

What's the rule for? To stop people signing up, to agree with and 'like' their own posts? :D

Yeah I know and I said as much :) I was only posting that so that someone didn't inadvertently get caught out by the rule while doing it 'for a laugh'. I was actually only trying to help you lot out :)

To be fair you could just post random stuff or whatever you felt like, just not itk posts. But I guess people always wants someone that is itk since there is a lot of bs that gets thrown around. And you could bet that a lot of posters would be like "is that kevan?" "yeah i think it is since he left at that time and so on". Some will certainly disagree with this but that would not surprise me at all. Personally I like the fact someone close to villa is posting on here, it makes it more...prestigious? Dunno, guess I just like the fact that we have and could still have things like that. 

Anyone else get that little nervous feeling when it fell to him 10 yds out today - followed by a 'get in lad!' that was maybe a bit more from the heart than the usual for a pre-season friendly?

Not sure when it happened Kevin, but somewhere along the line you've donated a little bit of your brother to Villatalk. He's ours now.

Lovely cool finish tonight, he's got such a good calm head under pressure.

• Like 2

Anyone else get that little nervous feeling when it fell to him 10 yds out today - followed by a 'get in lad!' that was maybe a bit more from the heart than the usual for a pre-season friendly?

Yes, followed by a big grin.

• Like 1

Haha villa-revolution !

A little bit more ITK info. An agent just text my dad saying hes with a charlton scout and they want him on loan... :o

Cheers for the comments lads !

The only thing on loan to Charlton is that suit of yours Kev & the Mods are going to enforce it :)

Edited by villa-revolution
  • Like 1

Think a loan move may be beneficial, may not get a lot of game time this yr at us, so getting regular first team games could aid development. Weiman has developed more than the other recent graduates as he is the one who got game time on loan.

Â