The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

YESSSS he's in the squad - I finally get to watch him with my own eyes :D.

Saw some Newport highlights and that run in the second half was awesome all the way up to the box and then the Newport player clobbered him. His free kick wasn't too far away either!

Got you confused with vandaq. Youve never seen him ? I doubt he'll get that long tbh probs half an hour or so.

I haven't seem him play in the flesh before.

I went to Tamworth v U21's he was with the 1st team.

I went to Crewe and he wasn't in the first team.

But now i'm going to Walsall I will see him - even if it might only be for 30 minutes :P 

I'd really like to see him playing in a strong side. Though, I have to say, I still think his size could go against him. He will be a boy playing with men, and he might not get as many freekicks if Prem defenders knock him to the floor.

Still, he's definitely a talent, he has time on his side, and we're all rooting for him Kev!

How do you pronounce your surname, btw?

I'd really like to see him playing in a strong side. Though, I have to say, I still think his size could go against him. He will be a boy playing with men, and he might not get as many freekicks if Prem defenders knock him to the floor.

Still, he's definitely a talent, he has time on his side, and we're all rooting for him Kev!

How do you pronounce your surname, btw?

Yeah im hoping he impresses. Jacks played 180 minutes so far out of the three friendlys he has been in, and hes had about 15 with a first team striker. When weimann got injured burkey came on. Since then its been bowery, robinson and sellars hes had to supply. As you say id like to see him with a strong side and see what he can do. And its Gree-a-lish NOT Grelish !?! Like all the commentators say >___>

• Like 1

Yeah im hoping he impresses. Jacks played 180 minutes so far out of the three friendlys he has been in, and hes had about 15 with a first team striker. When weimann got injured burkey came on. Since then its been bowery, robinson and sellars hes had to supply. As you say id like to see him with a strong side and see what he can do. And its Gree-a-lish NOT Grelish !?! Like all the commentators say >___>

You mean the commentators are saying it right, or wrong?

BTW KG, I think it's fantastic that you and your bro are both such big Villa fans and that you post on VT. I think jealousy would prevent a lot of blokes from being such big supporters. A real credit to you, and probably to him as well, in spite of your crap spelling and grammar :)

Cheers Kev, it turns out I had been pronouncing it correctly! (probably from the last time you told us how to say it! :lol:)

It'll be nice to see him supplying Benteke, Weimann or Gabby tonight!

• Like 1

BTW KG, I think it's fantastic that you and your bro are both such big Villa fans and that you post on VT. I think jealousy would prevent a lot of blokes from being such big supporters. A real credit to you, and probably to him as well, in spite of your crap spelling and grammar :)

hahahaha !!! Didn't know it was that bad... LOL but yeah cheers man. It's not often I'm getting the compliments by the villa fans :D

Also I won't be around for much longer, whenever (IF) jack makes his first team debut I'll be off and not coming back until he stops playing for them. Only because it would be unfair on jack for me to be commenting on his teammates etc. Sad times, I know :(

But the original quesion is no, they ALL say it wrong. #RelishTheGrelish

Edited by kevangrealish

hahahaha !!! Didn't know it was that bad... LOL but yeah cheers man. It's not often I'm getting the compliments by the villa fans :D

Also I won't be around for much longer, whenever (IF) jack makes his first team debut I'll be off and not coming back until he stops playing for them. Only because it would be unfair on jack for me to be commenting on his teammates etc. Sad times, I know :(

Kev you can just change your name and keep posting. Your entitled to your opinion but I can see why you wouldn't want to associate that with Jack

Yep, that would be the wise move Kevan.  I'd imagine Lambert and the squad wouldn't be comfortable with someone so close to the inner sanctum posting on a public forum and it wouldn't help young Jack either.  Look upon it as a sacrifice for the greater good of Jack and the mighty Villa!

You could still pop in every now and again with cryptic ITK puzzles :)

Was thinking the same myself ! Never been so ITK with the squad's in my life during the past three weeks haha. But i doubt i will.

Edited by kevangrealish

Yes you can totally be our new ITK! please :3

It will be sad to see you go, as its been good having you here, giving us the scoop on Jack's development as a Villa player.

As I say, my brother could get in trouble for me giving away some ITK information. My life won't be the same without VT xD

Oh you'll come crawling back Kev, they all do...

:P

Nah, seriously though, thanks for all the info you've provided to us on Jack and the other academy players. Excellent stuff!

• Like 1

Just sign up with a different username Kev. You will still be able to post, read and contribute, you just won't be able to tell people you're Jack's brother!

I'd be careful coming back with your current username and giving ITK info. Reporters quickly find out which VTers have valid info, and secret info ends up being reported and occasionally causing problems for the club or potential transfers/deals.

Just sign up with a different username Kev. You will still be able to post, read and contribute, you just won't be able to tell people you're Jack's brother!

I'd be careful coming back with your current username and giving ITK info.

I know you're joking but just for clarity's sake, I'd be even more 'careful'(sic) signing up with a different username given that it's explicitly against site rules and it will get both usernames banned. Just sayin' like ...

Aliases

Aliases/multiple accounts are not permitted. Stick to one account. We'll find out if you have more than one - and ban both of them.

Ahhh, I'd been pronouncing it Gree-lish (so missing out the a phonetically)

I was almost right

Me too. He's gotta drop that long 'a', man, gotta drop it. He'll never make it in the big leagues with a long, unnecessary 'a'.

Â