The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Wasnt too impressed with jacko today. Everyone seems to be raving on about how good he was etc but second half he didnt play well IMO. First half looked tidy, drawing fouls,taking shots and scoring the goal. But as I say I think people are looking at jack because he was the best of a poor bunch. Even though I'd disagree and probably say DJ was the best player today.

Haha, I read this and thought "ooohhhh Kevan won't be too happy with these comments"

Then realised it was Kevan making the comments :D

• Like 2

Wasnt too impressed with jacko today. Everyone seems to be raving on about how good he was etc but second half he didnt play well IMO. First half looked tidy, drawing fouls,taking shots and scoring the goal. But as I say I think people are looking at jack because he was the best of a poor bunch. Even though I'd disagree and probably say DJ was the best player today.

Haha, I read this and thought "ooohhhh Kevan won't be too happy with these comments"

Haha made me laugh :) :)

As stated previously i think if someone is good enough they are old enough, Milner springs to mind, Rooney also

yeah but risk of young players is they peak and get knackered early if dont look after themselves. Look at Torres, Owen and even Rooney

could have been, I wouldn't like to be running around against 6 ft giants with a broken nose tbf.

lol, too true...I think most of us would have run off whimpering like a girl had we broken our nose during a football match.

I know I would anyway.

LOL :D

And yep, i hope so meath, but as stan petrov said to my dad yesterday, jacko's got to learn... fast.

LOL :D

And yep, i hope so meath, but as stan petrov said to my dad yesterday, jacko's got to learn... fast.

Surely he has time? He's only 17! He's got 3 years minimum till he should be performing well at 1st team level. I suppose the earlier the better though!

• Like 1

and his brother is involved with the Ireland setup so looking good!

Fkin hell... learn something new every day. Wonder where I played ?

I don't know where you played Kev but you were the Man Of The Match by a country mile :)

My MOTM was Stephen Ireland - oh wait. 

• Like 1

and his brother is involved with the Ireland setup so looking good!

Fkin hell... learn something new every day. Wonder where I played ?

I don't know where you played Kev but you were the Man Of The Match by a country mile :)

:D

Also jack is in the squad for tomorrow vs walsall. Very surprising, didnt think he'd get picked for this but im very excited for it !

YESSSS he's in the squad - I finally get to watch him with my own eyes :D.

Saw some Newport highlights and that run in the second half was awesome all the way up to the box and then the Newport player clobbered him. His free kick wasn't too far away either! 

YESSSS he's in the squad - I finally get to watch him with my own eyes :D.

Saw some Newport highlights and that run in the second half was awesome all the way up to the box and then the Newport player clobbered him. His free kick wasn't too far away either!

Got you confused with vandaq. Youve never seen him ? I doubt he'll get that long tbh probs half an hour or so.

Â