The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I would really love him to break through and make a huge impact this season. Or even just any impact, I really like this lad.

On a sidenote. Grealish and Graham have always been kind of been expected to be the next two big things from the academy, but where is Graham? Is he still injured? The likes of Burke, Robinson and Donacien have all had a go in preseason but I was always under the impression Jordan was a clear cut above them?

Graham is out for another 3 months, knee injury.

Is that 3 months still left on his existing injury?

Hope nothing new has happened, can't see Anything about it on his Twitter

Edited by villaglint

Graham is out for another 3 months, knee injury.

Is that 3 months still left on his existing injury?

Hope nothing new has happened, can't see Anything about it on his Twitter

spoke to Jordan at wycombe, hes starting light training this week. Should be a while till his back yet.

Wasnt too impressed with jacko today. Everyone seems to be raving on about how good he was etc but second half he didnt play well IMO. First half looked tidy, drawing fouls,taking shots and scoring the goal. But as I say I think people are looking at jack because he was the best of a poor bunch. Even though I'd disagree and probably say DJ was the best player today.

The only reason he couldn't shine in the 2nd half is because Newport beat the shit out of him! As thats the only way they could handle him.

maybe, but then again jack was in the spotlight today being with the younger lads and I dont think he fulfilled it. Im not saying he played bad, its extremely rare for jack to play bad, because he hardly ever gives the ball away and if he does lose it,he usually gets a foul. I just think he went quiet in the second half.

The only reason he couldn't shine in the 2nd half is because Newport beat the shit out of him! As thats the only way they could handle him.

maybe, but then again jack was in the spotlight today being with the younger lads and I dont think he fulfilled it. Im not saying he played bad, its extremely rare for jack to play bad, because he hardly ever gives the ball away and if he does lose it,he usually gets a foul. I just think he went quiet in the second half.

harsh on your brother! But I like it! I didn't watch the game so I cant comment. I am glad you and your family are keeping him grounded. Level headedness and hardwork is something important he will require to succeed along with his obvious talent. 

Was it the nose break that did it Kevan? He took he hefty whack, and I saw on twitter that his nose was broken as a result. Wouldn't be too surprised if that knocked his confidence for the second half

Was it the nose break that did it Kevan? He took he hefty whack, and I saw on twitter that his nose was broken as a result. Wouldn't be too surprised if that knocked his confidence for the second half

could have been, I wouldn't like to be running around against 6 ft giants with a broken nose tbf.

Â