The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He is a young player clearly lacking confidence in a side lacking leaders, playing poorly and lacking confidence. If this new manager is half as good as some think he is, and as good at working with young players as his history suggests, then Jack will come again.

I certainly won't be writing the lad off yet as I have seen enough to know that ability wise he has the potential to be something very special.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 4

Billy big bollocks.

Needs to step up or **** off.

He is 20 years old ffs. It's his first full season. Pathetic.

Pathetic is calling somebody who may have been suffering from a concussion 'a pussy'

Luckily I didn't say that.

He DOES need to step it up. He was a passenger today.

He is a young player clearly lacking confidence in a side lacking leaders, playing poorly and lacking confidence. If this new manager is half as good as some think he is, and as good as working with young players as his history suggests, then Jack will come again.

I certainly won't be writing the lad off yet as I have seen enough to know that ability wise he has the potential to be something very special.

Last season everybody on here was saying he's the best young player we've had in years, now after a few poor games he's overrated and shit. Its beyond belief the fickleness of people.

• Like 3

Billy big bollocks.

Pathetic is calling somebody who may have been suffering from a concussion 'a pussy'

Did I call him a 'pussy'???? Find the quote..... No I didn't. Lie as per usual. The way he stayed down was pretty weak. We have all been hit like that im five a side and got straight back up. (Obviously you don't)

Edited by donnie

He needs to get his act together so he doesn't become another Gabby or Ireland.

Hopefully Remi and his staff can bring some fresh ideas and some confidence into him and the rest of the team

He is a young player fair enough and I'm sure he will get better but he deserves the stick he gets as his attitude stinks and until he grows up a bit he will continue to put in performances like he has all season, dirt.

Billy big bollocks.

He does, I don't think anyone would disagree. But to say step up or **** off to a young kid still developing and still very much just starting his career is ridiculous. Especially to a kid who clearly has ability. There's a reason two national countries have been fighting for him to commit to them.  Our situation and the way we're currently playing wouldn't help any young player get better and better. He needs to be dropped and eased back in the team, the problem is we've become such a desperate shambles of a club that we've put unrealistic pressure on this kid from the moment he stepped on the pitch.

• Like 2

He is a young player fair enough and I'm sure he will get better but he deserves the stick he gets as his attitude stinks and until he grows up a bit he will continue to put in performances like he has all season, dirt.

Why does his attitude stink? What's he done?

Â