The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Well, I think he's got a lot of talent, but perhaps lacking the mentality of those who really excel in this sport from a young age. He's also clearly suffering with the shite around him and the turmoil behind the scenes.

However, for me it's clear that at the moment, Gil is the better player and should be starting ahead of Grealish. 

This is his first year being a regular starter for a team, how about we give him a break and a chance to actually develop as a player. It's not his fault we've basically pinned all our hopes on his shoulders. Watch him become the player we know he will be at a better club soon.

• Like 2

This is his first year being a regular starter for a team, how about we give him a break and a chance to actually develop as a player. It's not his fault we've basically pinned all our hopes on his shoulders. Watch him become the player we know he will be at a better club soon.

Excuse making for him.

He did nothing tonight.

Gil came on and was better within 30 seconds.

Excuse making for him.

He did nothing tonight.

Gil came on and was better within 30 seconds.

It's not an excuse, he's been very poor this season, but I don't think it's because he's big time prick or what ever other insult people want to throw at him. And Gil doing better is hardly an insult to Grealish, Gil is a decent player. 

But what i've said is true, it's his first season as a regular starter for a team, he's not the finished article at this point in his career. 

Â