The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Jack’s brilliant PR advice continues 

He is right though. It's de Bruyne Vs Mcginn, Fernandinho vs Nakamba, Haaland vs Watkins. 

He just called a spade a spade. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

He is right though. It's de Bruyne Vs Mcginn, Fernandinho vs Nakamba, Haaland vs Watkins. 

He just called a spade a spade. 

He doesn’t need to mention us though. Everyone knows who he played for. The whole “no disrespect” is disingenuous at best.   

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He doesn’t need to mention us though. Everyone knows who he played for. The whole “no disrespect” is disingenuous at best.   

Saying "No disprespect" is a build up to saying something disrespectful, but I would blame Jack's limited dictionary rather than anything malicious. 

He simply appreciates he joined the big boys league. 

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not sure what he's said here that you've taken issue with.

He's explaining why he went from playing every week to not playing every week

If anything he's being kind. We are shit

This.

If we are earthlings, ManCity is the alien race that anal probes us and impregnates cows with human fetuses. That's how big the difference between our clubs are. 

Edited by daft

15 hours ago, The_Steve said:

I think he’s making the point that he’s not missing games because he’s lost his form (although he has), it’s because it’s a squad full of superstars.

Saying that, I’m sure if he was considered better by his manager he’d be getting more game time. I don’t think they paid £100m for what they got. 

Edited by Genie

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

It’s not love. It’s pure sexual attraction.

Those legs, man. That cheeky smile. 

I want him back. I hope he’s miserable with his new slutty playtoy. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I think he’s making the point that he’s not missing games because he’s lost his form (although he has), it’s because it’s a squad full of superstars.

Saying that, I’m sure if he was considered better by his manager he’d be getting more game time. I don’t think they paid £100m for what they got. 

The thing is, he actually played more minutes for City last season than he did for us the season before.  He was so relied upon at Villa he kept getting overused and injured.  At City he is just another cog in the machine and isn't relied upon as much so less injuries.

Â