The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Stoobs said:

Has Grealish not got a bird. Wonder why he wasn’t called as a witness. 

Always felt like a PR stunt the way she rocked up around the time he became England's new Beckham tbh.

Maybe they have an open relationship, but the whole thing always felt a bit manufactured to me. I've members of my extended family who were at school with the pair of them as well

2 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Always felt like a PR stunt the way she rocked up around the time he became England's new Beckham tbh.

Maybe they have an open relationship, but the whole thing always felt a bit manufactured to me. I've members of my extended family who were at school with the pair of them as well

All a matter of convinience. She gets to live in the house, be with him most of the time, the lifestyle and the credit card. He gets a 'regular' partner who he spends time with, can take to corporate bollocks and other events etc, and when he's on holiday or on a bender gets to shag who he wants. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

All a matter of convinience. She gets to live in the house, be with him most of the time, the lifestyle and the credit card. He gets a 'regular' partner who he spends time with, can take to corporate bollocks and other events etc, and when he's on holiday or on a bender gets to shag who he wants. 

Who says romance is dead? ;)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Stoobs said:

Suppose a Nations League match more important than a High Court rape trial. 

Don't be daft, if he was required in court he'd be there. The trial has been going on for weeks, and continues.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It what way? 

He was at a party and had consensual sex

Not sure in what way its even an allegation, of what exactly? 

You miss the point:

Why has he not come forward, why now are we learning of this? There’s only so much to be said because it’s an ongoing trial

More infidelity 

He’s still a terrible judge of character - at a party with Walker (known for throwing sex parties) and surely in that kind of environment the players don’t talk about these things? There’s a lot of unanswered questions 

You’d think with his history of driving offences he wouldn’t be deterred by a courtroom - we shall see 

More details from Sky News:

Jack was clubbing with Mendy and others when they met the women and returned to Mendy’s house

The two main men accused - one being Mendy, allegedly raped one of the women in a secure room in the house twice. 

Regarding the 23-year-old, she is unclear in her witness statement if the sex with Grealish was consensual. We’d need to know of her witness statement. 

We know at some point he was still at the house where the alleged rapes took place. 

Afterwards, the 17-year-old went to find the 23-year-old woman and found her in a lounge.

She told police: "She told me she had sex with Jack.

"I don't know whether that was consensual or non-consensual. I don't know what that was. But she was talking about it.“

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/woman-had-sex-with-jack-grealish-on-night-she-was-raped-by-benjamin-mendys-friend-court-hears-12703979

10 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

By the sounds of it he'd be a useless witness as one of the girls statements said he was passed out and one of the alleged rapes happened in Mendys friends car.

Didn’t all this happen whilst he was at Villa? Some long term elaborate tap up, City promised him gold and girls. 

56 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

You miss the point:

Why has he not come forward, why now are we learning of this? There’s only so much to be said because it’s an ongoing trial

Because its a criminal case and he has no obligation to tell the general public anything about anything 

2 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I think its safe to now say he's not gonna come good at City and for them it's been a failure. Can't get on the pitch and involved in a multiple rape trial. Hardly a good look. Not sure I'd want him back tbh. 

He plays all the time for them, they all get rotated.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Regarding the 23-year-old, she is unclear in her witness statement if the sex with Grealish was consensual. We’d need to know of her witness statement. 

There's no reason at all to think it wasn't consensual, there's been no claim to the contrary, so it's a really weird thing to speculate about. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Whether Grealish was involved or not, it’s still not a good look being at a house where your mates are raping women. 

But that's not a good look for grealish, Man City or football in general 

I don't see this as a stick to beat him with personally, especially seeing as there's not a lot of info on it or any suggestion that he's done anything wrong, unless you want to say purely being there was wrong which it isn't so I don't 

• Like 1

Â