The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

No but going to after parties and sleeping with 17 years old is not a good look.

Who has said this?

The only people I've read making this accusation of slightly gross (but completely legal) behaviour are people in this thread who have misread an article, unless something else has come out in the last couple of days, I don't think this has been alleged in court.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

No but going to after parties and sleeping with 17 years old is not a good look.

Maybe I'm just innocent.

Like I said have you read it? 

The 17 year old is the witness anf the girl who claims her friend had sex with grealish, the friend is 23

The articles aren't saying grealish had sex with a 17 year old 

Edit - He's obviously part of this but it's not willingly or knowingly and he's done nothing wrong imo, I'm not necessarily defending him but there seems like a thinly veiled attempt by the media and their wording of these articles to try and drag him in to this to make it even more juicy than it already is and that is something that I don't like, his name shouldn't be on these articles in this manner, they know what they're doing and people with pre existing prejudices against him are lapping it up just like they want them to, don't fall for it, its bad journalism 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

My point is simple: one of the alleged victims is being painted as a liar by the defence about what she may have nor may have not done with Grealish at the party. This is the 17 year old btw, not the 23-year-old he is alleged to have consensual sex with at the party. 

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

My point is simple: one of the alleged victims is being painted as a liar by the defence about what she may have nor may have not done with Grealish at the party. This is the 17 year old btw, not the 23-year-old he is alleged to have consensual sex with at the party. 

What has it got to do with Grealish though? He has done nothing just got name dropped

Thousands of things to have a go at him but not this

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

What has it got to do with Grealish though? He has done nothing just got name dropped

Thousands of things to have a go at him but not this

He’s a potential witness to serious crimes. His presence there is important in establishing what is alleged sexual activity that is consensual and that which is allegedly not. The fact that two witnesses both of whom are alleged victims of rape naming Grealish as a witness or present at an alleged scene of the crime is important. This isn’t about his purported activities. He may have to give evidence. It is very serious. 

11 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Again: Have you read it?

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He may have to give evidence. It is very serious. 

Wouldn't deny either of those things

But I don't see why either of those things are automatically a negative on grealish either, neither will it be the case if during giving evidence he says he didn't see anything because he was asleep 

If walker and mahrez are called as witnesses does it reflect badly on them? Even though mahrez is a Muslim who doesn't drink? 

The allegations speak a lot to the seediness that megastars are said to be involved in when they book out VIP clubs and get women to sign NDAs and have their phones taken away so nothing leaks. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We have got no idea from the context of the article where these allegations came from, I am guessing the boyfriend's recollection of the phone call? Regardless, her answers are quite categorical that nothing happened between her and Grealish, and she is denying saying it, so I'm really not sure why you're banging this drum trying to get people to think he's done something wrong. It's really weird, to be honest.

I am at a loss as to how you can read this and think "Yeah, that Grealish fella has a lot to answer for".

I said the defence is using Grealish to make an alleged rape victim out to be a liar. I made no judgments on Jack. 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I said the defence is using Grealish to make an alleged rape victim out to be a liar. I made no judgments on Jack. 

Fair enough. 

As for the barrister, it's literally their job in an adversarial court system. It's not pleasant, but they'd not be doing their job if they didn't leap upon any inconsistencies in the stories of witnesses. As I said though, we don't have the whole story in that article.

The girl denies ever saying that, which raises the question of where the idea has come from that she *did* say it, another witness? Her, at an earlier time? We don't know, but if it's been claimed at some point, the defence has to try and deal with the claim. The barrister isn't making shit up, they're not sitting there for hours listing out "so you'd be a liar if you said Grealish has size 4 feet and lives on the moon?", "You'd also be a liar if you said he's a ginger, correct?" there's been a specific, contradictory story that they need to get to the bottom of, and the linked article really isn't giving us a full understanding.

Â