The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

It's because he is good.

If he wasn't any good nobody would give a crap.

Opposition fans are scared of him.

We are said fans now. I’m not scared of him. Big Ezri will have his number 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Hope he fails. Villa made him, the idea that he’ll improve under pep is bloody boring

Yeah I mean he's nearly 26, not like Bellinghams age. He might post a bit higher numbers but could easily not if the rest of the team isn't geared up to go through him. 

Sterling is threatened by him. With good reason. He can see that Palace move looming in the near future

Edited by VillaJ100

It's an old tired moan but it's just not a fair fight. City just keep spending, they've broken FFP a few times now, are poised to throw another £100 million at Spurs... There'll be no reprimand, no repercussions they'll just carry on as normal.

It's all ****!

Edited by jimmygreaves
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

It's an old tired moan but it's just not a fair fight. City just keep spending, they've broken FFP a few times now, are poised to throw another £100 million at Spurs... There'll be no reprimand, no repercussions they'll just carry on as normal.

It's all ****!

This also lines the premier League and Sky's pockets, as more people around the world will want to watch, it's never gonna end.

47 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

can't do it. refuse to watch any city game unless they're playing villa. still looks wrong

I got him in draft fantasy to soften the blow if he does well this season . . . but now I need him to do well each week 😞

Can't bring myself to watch, so I've just got the minute-by-minute open.

Â