The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

I think he is ready for roles like today, he's good on the ball, composed, not his fault there's hardly ever a pass on, and off the ball he might not be the best when the opposition has it but at least when we have it he moves and looks for space and gives other players an option

Disappointed in Jack today. He didnt work hard enough for mine. Maybe a little cocky at the moment? He needs to increase his work rate. I can see why Lambert dropped him from the squad.. 

No, not cocky. If an international like Sanchez struggles to adapt, a young player certainly will. It will come with more game time.

• Like 2

He is not ready for the PL is he?

No.

I'd say he is, or more that actually now he needs games at this level to become ready for it if you know what I mean. I've criticised his off the ball work as does Raymond above but he looks very at ease with the ball at his feet in a way you can't teach, technically I'd say he's got the lot. 

Disappointed in Jack today. He didnt work hard enough for mine. Maybe a little cocky at the moment? He needs to increase his work rate. I can see why Lambert dropped him from the squad..

No, not cocky. If an international like Sanchez struggles to adapt, a young player certainly will. It will come with more game time.

Maybe they are both just not very good.

After all, young players/international players do come in and adapt very quickly.

After all, young players/international players do come in and adapt very quickly.

Under the right management, maybe.

'Because some players do, all should'

I'd start him ahead of Weimann every single day of the week.

I wouldn't. What you lose in ability, Weimann makes up for with workrate. (Much, much, much more workrate, in fact).
  • Like 2

Â