The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I'd play him and Robinson against Man City in the second half  - if we're not winning. Perhaps even if we're winning. Would be a great place and time to get his debut appearance. Show us what you can do against the best in the Premier League.

I'd play him and Robinson against Man City in the second half  - if we're not winning. Perhaps even if we're winning. Would be a great place and time to get his debut appearance. Show us what you can do against the best in the Premier League.

I wouldn't give him too much game time because if we get hammered it could unnecessarily damage his confidence. I'd want him going into pre-season and the beginning of next season still on a high from keeping Notts up. 

meet him today in the team hotel of nott county.

He hoping to get a chance with villa next season.

We have Grealish, Carruthers, Robinson, Donacien and Johnson all hovering on the fringes of the first squad.

The question is, are any of them actually going to be good enough, and will we have the manager to promote them if they are.

really excited to see this kid break into the first team, still got to remember that hes still young and its a big step up, but it seems it wont phase him at all, i just hope villa dont screw him over

Love this.

BmuYfnNIgAAfLC8.jpg

If you look closely, to the right of jack at the back, theres a really good looking lad. Just look at that smile...

Just kidding, it does show how delighted I was though. Proud moment.

I don't know why Kev but i always imagined you to be older!

• Like 1

Â