The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

One thing's for certain Lambo won't hesitate to give Jack a chance if he feels he is ready & I hope he is.

It would be magical to see Jack making his first Premiership bow.

If he could cap this off with a goal in front of the travelling fans I'd have to say:

Take a bow son. Take a bow.

Edgeworth-bow%28a%29.gif

Giggs giving Tom Lawrence and James Wilson their debuts tonight from the start!

Grealish to start tomorrow?

Edited by TRS-T

Hes travelling with the squad. Interesting lineup aswell but its not my place to say

Hes part of the 21 but only 18 get picked. So hes either just travelling, or hes on the bench. He should be told later on whether hes made the bench or not. COYVB.

Good to know Kev, wouldn't be surprised if you soon had to stop posting being so close to someone in and around the first team!

Hes travelling with the squad. Interesting lineup aswell but its not my place to say

Hes part of the 21 but only 18 get picked. So hes either just travelling, or hes on the bench. He should be told later on whether hes made the bench or not. COYVB.

Good to know Kev, wouldn't be surprised if you soon had to stop posting being so close to someone in and around the first team!

or at least change your username ;)

• Like 1

OHH so this is why you all want him in the first team...

• Like 1

Ha not at all mate! :D it's great having the insight!

• Like 1

Ha not at all mate! :D it's great having the insight!
Great news. I bet he (and all your family kev) are grinning from ear to ear. Even to be in the 21 will be great experience for him.

I hope he at the very least gets a 15 minute cameo though.

Edited by Crumpet

I'm really hoping Jack gets at least 15 minutes today. Me can play without fear and be exciting. We'll almost certainly lose, regardless of the team we put out. I'd rather see some young hungry players give it a real go and get beat 6-0, than watch the same old team we've watched all season go and lose 2-0.

Jack is exciting and one for the future, the fans deserve some entertainment.

I think we're all really eager to see what he can do but I can't help but feel it'd be better to get him in with the first team in the pre-season and give him more build-up to his debut rather than just chucking him in against top class opponents. 

He should know that if he plays and we get spanked that it's not his fault. Might not work that way of course, but he should know that we're probably going to get spanked anyway.

Therefore I hope he plays. And of course that we don't get spanked after all.

Â