The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

u know the starting 11 kev? don't have to say it just asking :P

Yeah I do mate. And nope, no new deal has been mentioned so far.

Kev I hope you keep posting because its been good to have you around these last few years.

Appreciate it brother.

Hes travelling with the squad. Interesting lineup aswell but its not my place to say

Hes part of the 21 but only 18 get picked. So hes either just travelling, or hes on the bench. He should be told later on whether hes made the bench or not. COYVB.

Good to know Kev, wouldn't be surprised if you soon had to stop posting being so close to someone in and around the first team!

OHH so this is why you all want him in the first team...

Yes!  :D

Hes travelling with the squad. Interesting lineup aswell but its not my place to say

Hes part of the 21 but only 18 get picked. So hes either just travelling, or hes on the bench. He should be told later on whether hes made the bench or not. COYVB.

Reading between the lines here I reckon, GREALISH STARTS.

Maybe, just a guess.

Maybe, just a guess.

Reading between the lines, he's either on the bench or he isn't as Kevin has said.

Maybe, just a guess.

Reading between the lines, he's either on the bench or he isn't as Kevin has said.

He is trying to double bluff us. I can feel it.

Cant wait to see him come on all revved up and try and tackle Toure!!

In all seriousness I reckon he will get on tonight which will be an amazing moment for him and the whole family.

Kev - tell him to glue himself to Silva in the bar afterwards and ask him every question he can think of under the topic "how to be good at football"

Dat feel Jack has now, got to be incredible. Maybe dawn of a new era, maybe young jack will be the staple of our new global empire in football where villa will reclaim their throne once again. Or maybe he gets a goal, either one would be welcome.

I hope he gets on the pitch for at least 10-15 mins tonight, that would be fantastic for the lad. I have a feeling though that it will be one of those experience it from the bench nights though. I hope not as Jack deserves a chance after the season he has just had and we don't have anything to lose by giving him a go tonight. Hopefully Lambert has the guts to get him out there regardless of the scoreline.

Forgot to say, good luck Jack show them what you have got.

Edited by NeilS

Â