The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

The crappy championship referees have to take some responsibility for that too. Protect the poor lad 

Agree again mate, its almost like they know hes the most fouled so they give other players an extra chance to have a kick before they release a yellow. Kieftenbeld being a prime example in the home leg last year. 

Oh and that championship referees are shocking 🤬

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Not going to happen. If spurs make a big offer we can't turn it down and jack will go with a heavy heart. Even the club has admitted we face big challenges come the summer. 

I think we need to be realistic

Have the club admitted this? Or is it it media speculation

9 hours ago, screwdriver said:

If Jack goes Smith can **** off aswell. He's proved he's got nothing without him

You're like a BBC HYS poster. Absolute cringe whether you're serious or a wind up. Sad either way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, screwdriver said:

If Jack goes Smith can **** off aswell. He's proved he's got nothing without him

No, come on.

This isn't enough. I want more long-winded, convoluted guff from your troll posts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

No, come on.

This isn't enough. I want more long-winded, convoluted guff from your troll posts.

True, there was a time you could get half a page of batshit mental, these one-liners just show how far we've fallen as a club.

• Haha 1

If we are to progress as a club we need to retain him.

I am glad he has a MRC in his contract as it will avoid another summer of unsettling shite that we faced last season. 

Until someone triggers that then he stays.

If someone does bid and they do trigger it, Jack would also need to want the move and agree terms etc. too.

I can't see Levy poking out £40m+ when his first attempt was a abysmal £3.5m!

- If Jack did happen to move on then our FFP sheet looks better and we would be in a healthier position to build a new championship team.

- imo all this becomes irrelevant if we miraculously made the play-offs, won and get promoted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Wow...after pretty much a whole page of post on poster I was hoping to talk about super jack.

Should he stay captain when Chester returns? Personally I'm seen more influence and passion in 90 mins with jack as skipper than I have from JC all season.

I think it's his to lose at this point.

10 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Wow...after pretty much a whole page of post on poster I was hoping to talk about super jack.

Should he stay captain when Chester returns? Personally I'm seen more influence and passion in 90 mins with jack as skipper than I have from JC all season.

I think you’d keep him as captain now. Homegrown player, showing the passion he does, it ultimately lifts the players around him and that’s what a captain is needed. It’s a bit harsh on Chester but I’m sure he’d understand 

Â