The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

True, but I think Pep calling him out will be a shock as he has got away with things like this before.

Going out after a game is hardly a crime! A night before is a different kettle of fish.

23 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Pep can make these decisions because it makes little difference to the team to leave them out. 

That's the only reason. City could probably beat Newcastle with an U21 team. Hardly a statement to not play Grealish or Foden versus them. 

14 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

That's the only reason. City could probably beat Newcastle with an U21 team. Hardly a statement to not play Grealish or Foden versus them. 

Yes but according to Pep City are down to the bare bones 😂😂

3 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Going out after a game is hardly a crime! A night before is a different kettle of fish.

I think its just as much the fact that with everyone dropping like flies due to covid the pair of them thought it would be a good idea to go out to bars . Its just stupid. Not the worst thing in the world but shows zero intelligence and thought process.  

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

I think its just as much the fact that with everyone dropping like flies due to covid the pair of them thought it would be a good idea to go out to bars . Its just stupid. Not the worst thing in the world but shows zero intelligence and thought process.  

Young guys don't have a fear of the virus it seems.  

Upto to the government to shut down bars and clubs.  Until this happens there will be 1000s out and living life as normal.

There has to be a line drawn in the sand at some point although that line keeps changing.  

I have sympathy with the youth of today must suck.  Get your jabs and you will be fine now its a 3rd jab!  This time of year especially people want to go out and enjoy themselves.

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Young guys don't have a fear of the virus it seems.  

Upto to the government to shut down bars and clubs.  Until this happens there will be 1000s out and living life as normal.

There has to be a line drawn in the sand at some point although that line keeps changing.  

I have sympathy with the youth of today must suck.  Get your jabs and you will be fine now its a 3rd jab!  This time of year especially people want to go out and enjoy themselves.

They aren’t just random young people, though…. they have an ultra high paying job that they can’t do if they test positive for Covid. Going out at the moment if you’re a footballer is madness, regardless of how scared you are of the virus itself.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Not the worst thing in the world but shows zero intelligence and thought process.  

If I were payed a few million quid a year, I might just be able to follow a few simple club rules. Err, no, not those club rules.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

More leaps in this thread than a long jump olympic final

Its amazing how someone so unprofessional, drunk, irresponsible and such a dickhead, could be head and shoulders the best player we've had in years and a lot of the time pretty much carry the team on his own. What a shithouse he is!

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Its amazing how someone so unprofessional, drunk, irresponsible and such a dickhead, could be head and shoulders the best player we've had in years and a lot of the time pretty much carry the team on his own.

Many players at many clubs down the years have had some of those traits and been the best player at their club like McGrath, Merson, Gazza and many more.

• Like 1

90% of footballers are boring media trained clones with a wife and 3 kids by the age of 25. I can’t begrudge Grealish for showing some personality and enjoying his life as a stinking rich playboy footballer. Now that it’s not villa he is embarrassing good luck to him I say.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The way its going there is a chance he will miss the World Cup. Squads will go back to 23 and no way Southgate brings both him and Smith Rowe

I almost wouldn’t mind if this happened tbh. There’s a cliche that players need to go to bigger clubs to progress their international career. But it can easily go the other way- as I remember it Delph was a solid England squad player breaking into the team when he was with villa. Once he went to city and was turned into a reserve left back his England career died…plus he’s a word removed 

Â